The Cloud onboarding training for Business Professionals
The Cloud is here to stay. Organizations don't question anymore whether they want to go to the Cloud; the most important question is how they can go to the Cloud.
The impact of Cloud is reaching further than just the IT department. New opportunities have also reached professionals in sales, marketing, finance, product development, and business development. Some new Cloud concepts are, for example, Hybrid Cloud/Multi Cloud and Serverless Cloud/Managed Cloud/Cloud Containers. Not to mention the differences between providers like AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Microsoft Azure, or budgeting programs, compliance, and regulation.
Would you like to enhance your Cloud knowledge? We'll ensure that you'll get a clear overview of what's possible with Cloud and which strategies are successful. With this knowledge, you can aid your own company or other companies in embedding Cloud in their IT strategy.
This training is perfect for...
- Business professionals, executives, managers, sales, product owners, and project leaders.
- To follow this training, no prior knowledge or experience is required. It helps you understand the principles and possibilities of Public Cloud.
What will you learn during the Cloud Fundamentals training?
- Which Cloud providers are there and what are their differences?
- Typical use cases for Cloud within organizations and the (financial) benefits.
- Why Cloud is secure and which standards are provided by the vendors.
- What the Cloud buzzwords: Serverless, Docker, Cloud Native, Kubernetes.
- What is Cloud Native and what its impact can be for your organization.
- Strategies, best practice and first-hand client use cases.
After this fundamentals training, you are comfortable with the concept of Cloud Computing and you'll understand Cloud from different business perspectives. Besides this, you will take your first steps into Cloud Computing, with no prior technical skills required.
- Public Cloud Principles.
- Cloud provider comparison.
- Security and infrastructure.
- High-level overview of often-heard technical terminology.
- Cloud strategies and best practices.
- Hands-on Cloud practice (no technical knowledge required).
This course is not concluded with an exam or certificate. If you continue your Cloud Journey with one of our Professional level courses, you can start obtaining certificates!
Yes, I want to know more about Cloud Fundamentals!
After registering for the Cloud Fundamentals for Business Professionals training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training we will share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- This training is provided by training partner Binx.io, part of Xebia.
- A delicious lunch is included.
- Travel and accomodation costs are not included.