The Cloud onboarding training for Business Professionals
The footprint of Cloud Computing is growing and more organizations are deciding where and how to position the Cloud in their IT strategy. The effects of adopting Cloud reach beyond the IT department and can strongly influence sales, marketing, finance, product and business development professionals. Examples of changes to understand are the different Cloud concepts (public, private, hybrid, multi), the difference between providers such as AWS, Google and Microsoft, the financial shift from CAPEX to OPEX, funding programs, compliance and regulations and the most common business drivers, benefits and risks of Cloud Computing.
This training is perfect for
- Business professionals, executives, managers, sales, product owners, project leaders.
- To follow this training, no prior knowledge or experience is required, it helps you understand the principles and possibilities of the public cloud.
What will you learn during the Cloud Fundamentals training?
- What kind of providers are available and what is the target audience seen from those providers?
- Typical use cases for Cloud within organizations and the differences with a data centre.
- What Cloud Native is and what the impact is on the business in terms of benefits and investment. Point out the tipping points, ROI, flexibility and commitment in different cases.
- We follow up with the security measurements and which standards are provided by the vendors
- The strategies and combinations between multiple platforms and best practices and Binx.io first hand client use cases in this matter.
After this training you are comfortable with the concepts of cloud computing and understand Cloud from different business perspectives. Besides this, you will make your first steps into Cloud computing, no prior technical skills required.
- Public Cloud Principles
- Data centre vs. Public cloud
- Security and infrastructure
- Cloud strategies
- Pricing and procurement
Virtual Training Course Dates
The course dates and times for 2021 are:
- April 19 from 9-17h and April 20 from 13-17h CET
- June 9, 10 and 11 from 13-17h CET
- September 13 from 9-17h and September 14 from 13-17h CET
- November 24, 25 and 26 from 13-17h CET
This course is not concluded with an exam or certificate. If you continue your Cloud journey with a one of our Professional level courses, you will start obtaining certificates!
Yes, I want to know more about Cloud Fundamentals!
After registering for the Cloud Fundamentals for Business Professionals training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training we will share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!