Architecting with Google Cloud: Design and Process
21 March, 2024 – Hilversum, The Netherlands
This comprehensive, two-day training comprises hands-on labs, design activities, and insightful presentations that will enable you to master the art of designing efficient solutions on Google Cloud. Define and balance business and technical requirements to design Google Cloud deployments that are highly reliable, highly available, secure, and cost-effective.
09:00 – 17:00
What will you learn?
From balancing business and technical requirements effectively to defining application needs to selecting the appropriate cloud storage services, this training covers many topics to deepen your expertise. Uncover all the secrets of designing a robust Google Cloud Solutions in just two days.
- Applying a powerful toolkit of questions, techniques, and design considerations.
- Defining application requirements objectively using KPIs, SLOs, and SLIs.
- Deconstructing requirements to discover optimal microservice boundaries.
- Harnessing Google Cloud developer tools for modern, automated deployment pipelines.
- Selecting the perfect Cloud Storage services for various application needs.
- Crafting cloud and hybrid network architectures.
- Implementing reliable, scalable, and cost-effective applications.
- Opting for the ideal Google Cloud deployment services.
- Fortifying cloud applications, data, and infrastructure security.
- Monitoring performance objectives and costs via Google Cloud tools.
The program is structured to assist you in progressively diving into essential topics that empower your Google Cloud prowess:
- Module 1: Defining the Service Learn how to articulate service requirements effectively.
- Module 2: Microservice Design and Architecture Master the art of microservice design for seamless applications.
- Module 3: DevOps Automation Automate your deployment processes for efficiency and consistency.
- Module 4: Choosing Storage Solutions Navigate the array of storage solutions for optimal data handling.
- Module 5: Google Cloud and Hybrid Network Architecture Architect network solutions that deliver performance and reliability.
- Module 6: Deploying Applications to Google Cloud Acquire hands-on skills in deploying applications on Google Cloud.
- Module 7: Designing Reliable Systems Design applications prioritizing reliability without compromising performance.
- Module 8: Security Fortify your applications, data, and infrastructure with robust security measures.
- Module 9: Maintenance and Monitoring Learn how to maintain and monitor applications effectively.
Who is it for?
This training is tailor-made for Cloud Solutions Architects, Site Reliability Engineers, Systems Operations professionals, DevOps Engineers, IT managers, and individuals who use Google Cloud to build new solutions or integrate existing systems and applications.
To get the most out of this training, we recommend participants complete “Architecting with Google Compute Engine” or have equivalent experience before enrolling in the program.
Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating systems is also necessary.
Finally, familiarity with systems operations, including application deployment and management, is recommended.
Why should I follow this training?
Master Google Cloud design techniques.
Boost your solution-building confidence.
Craft efficient, reliable applications.
What else should I know?
As Xebia Cloud is a Google Cloud Authorized Training Partner, our trainers are experienced gurus with extensive practical field knowledge.
This course can help you prepare for the Professional Cloud Architect Exam.
Exam and Certification
While this training does not offer a certificate, the knowledge you gain will significantly impact your strategic planning skills and product success. However, after this course, the Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine is the next within the learning journey. You could study for the Professional Cloud Architect Exam once you complete this.
Also interesting for youView all training courses
Dive deep, deploy smartly and optimize costs with our Mastering Generative AI on Google Cloud Platform training course.
18 Dec, 2023
Master cloud-native app development with Google Cloud Run. Design, deploy, and scale apps efficiently. Join now!
26 Jun, 2024
Level up your GCP skills with our Google Cloud Architect training. Are you ready to get Google certified? Sign up now!
Gain expertise in Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Prepare for Google’s Professional Data Engineer certificate.
This MLOps on Azure training is then a perfect next step if you’d like like to take your Machine Learning models further.
7 Feb, 2024