Developing on AWS
17 April, 2024 – Hilversum, The Netherlands
Over the last few years, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has become one of the leaders in the field of Cloud Technology, as well as a reliable partner for Cloud migrations or Greenfield Application Development. This 3-day workshop will give you practical experience with the most important AWS services. Gain practical experience with key AWS services and unleash your project’s potential on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform.
09:00 – 17:00
What will you learn?
In this 3-day course, you will discover core AWS services, their uses, and best practices. Develop, deploy, and debug cloud-based applications using AWS. Acquire proficiency utilizing the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs for application development. Gain insights into the shared responsibility model, application lifecycle management, CI/CD pipelines, serverless applications, containerization, and AWS security best practices
- Understand core AWS services and architecture best practices.
- Develop, deploy, and debug cloud-based applications on AWS.
- Utilize AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs for application development.
- Apply cloud-native principles and write code for serverless applications.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines and containerize applications in the development process.
- Follow AWS security best practices for code authoring and maintenance.
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK.
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Function.
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability.
- Use containers in the development process.
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS.
Who is it for?
This training is perfect for individuals who perform a development role and have hands-on experience with AWS-based applications. Whether you’re a seasoned developer or new to AWS, this course equips you with the knowledge and skills to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. This AWS Developer course prepares for the “AWS Certified Developer – Associate” exam.
In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
Ability to use AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs for application development.
Understanding of key features of AWS services.
Knowledge of the AWS shared responsibility model and application lifecycle management.
Proficiency in using CI/CD pipelines for application deployment on AWS.
Experience with cloud-native applications and writing code following AWS security best practices.
Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS.
Proficiency in writing code for serverless applications.
Understanding of containers’ role in the development process.
Why should I follow this training?
Develop secure and scalable cloud applications using the AWS SDK.
Acquire proficiency in utilizing AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs.
Boost your career prospects as an AWS Certified Developer.
should I know?
After registering for this course, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training, we will ask about any dietary requirements and share relevant literature if you need to prepare.
We offer lunches; contact us about any dietary requirements. We have a salad bar and fresh pastries every day.
See you soon!
3-day professional training in English, including a delicious lunch on each course da
Exam and certification are not included in the training.
Travel & accommodation expenses are not included
You need to bring your own laptop for this training
This Cloud Technology training is brought to you by our training partner Binx.io, developer and provider of cloud-based solutions, training, and team coaching. Your trainer is a real Cloud guru who enjoys sharing experiences and helping you work with the latest tools.
Exam and Certification
This Developing on AWS training prepares you for the “AWS Certified Developer – Associate” exam (DVA-C02). Additional studies are required to obtain this certification; the course does not include taking the exam.
What does it look like?
Also interesting for youView all trainings
This MLOps on Azure training is then a perfect next step if you’d like like to take your Machine Learning models further.
7 Feb, 2024
Master the art of goal-setting with our OKR training – practical, insightful, and applicable for all backgrounds. Achieve better outcomes with clear objectives & key results!
Discover OKRs – the popular goal-setting framework through hands-on training. Achieve better outcomes with clear objectives & key results!
Discover how to boost the value of your product by leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI). In two days, you will become comfortable with the black box that is AI and learn how to extract value from data by enhancing your collaboration with Data (Science) or Analytics teams in your organization that build AI.
The Product Backlog is an emergent, ordered list of what is needed to improve the product. It is the single source of work undertaken by the Scrum Team.