Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
8 February, 2024 – Hilversum, The Netherlands
Unlock the power of Microsoft Azure and elevate your career as a cloud administrator. Dive into cloud computing with our Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator training and learn to manage Azure like a pro!
Starting in October 2023 includes: October 19, 20, 26 and 27, 2023.
Starting in February 2024 includes: February 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2024.
Starting in June 2024 includes: June 17, 18, 24 and 25, 2024.
Starting in October 2024 includes: October 7, 8, 14 and 15, 2024.
09:00 – 17:00
What will you learn?
As a Microsoft Azure Administrator, you are responsible for your organization’s cloud environment. You make sure that the implementation and scaling of services, applications, resources, VMs, data storage, security, and backup are done correctly. But that’s not all! Security, identity control, provisioning, and monitoring are also among your core tasks.
Expand your technical skillset and kickstart your cloud management career with this Azure Administrator training. You will gain an in-depth understand of how to best manage Azure cloud environments, and our team of Microsoft experts will ensure you are thoroughly prepared for the Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) exam. After this training, consider yourself ready to manage any Azure environment like a pro!
- Resource management: Control Azure resources effectively.
- Identity and access: Manage Azure AD and access.
- Networking skills: Configure secure Azure networks.
- Storage services: Handle Azure storage solutions.
- Virtual machines: Deploy and manage VMs.
- Monitoring and security: Use Azure tools for resource oversight.
This 4-day training program delves into 11 essential modules, turning you into an Azure management expert! You will learn identity management, governance, Azure administration tools, virtual networking, connectivity solutions, traffic management, storage configurations, VM deployment, serverless computing, data protection, and infrastructure monitoring.
Through a blend of theory and hands-on labs, you will master the skills needed to excel as an Azure administrator, enhance your organization’s cloud capabilities, and boost your career prospects! (567, with spaces)
- Identity: Manage users and groups and secure identities with Azure AD.
- Governance & Compliance: Subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and RBAC.
- Azure Administration: Tools for managing infrastructure, like Azure Portal and more.
- Virtual Networking: Subnetting, IP addressing, network security, Azure DNS, Firewall.
- Intersite Connectivity: VNet Peering, VPN Gateway, ExpressRoute, Site-to-Site.
- Network Traffic Management: Routing, Load Balancer, Application Gateway.
- Azure Storage: Storage features, storage accounts, Azure files, and storage security.
- Azure Virtual Machines: VM creation, availability, and extensions.
- PaaS Computing: Azure App Service, Service Plans, Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
- Data Protection: Backups, recovery, and self-restoration.
- Monitoring: Log Analytics, Azure Alerts, Azure Monitor, and Network Watcher.
Who is it for?
Do you want to manage your cloud environment even more efficiently and professionally? Then you’ve come to the right place. This role-based training is designed for IT-professionals who are responsible for the development, deployment, security, storage, compute and management of a cloud environment. But there’s more! It also seamlessly ties in with the Microsoft Azure Administrator curriculum, offering you the perfect preparation for the AZ-104 exam.
You have completed the Certified Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training AZ-900).
You are skilled at disaster recovery and understand the importance of resilience.
You have basic knowledge of on-premises virtualization technologies.
You know your storage options, including backup and recovery operations.
You have experience with Active Directory concepts and network configuration.
Why should I do this training?
Boost your career by becoming a certified Microsoft Azure Administrator.
Learn from an MVP
Your trainer is a premier league Microsoft expert, who is also active in the field as a consultant
Deepen your understanding of Azure management and expand your technical skillset
Exam and Certification
Exam included: One AZ-104 exam attempt is included in the training price.
should I know?
Languages: Training is in English. We can provide a Dutch in-company training.
Materials included: We will provide all necessary study materials.
Laptop: Bring your laptop with Visual Studio and an Azure Trial subscription.
Lunch included: A delicious lunch and a variety of snacks are part of the deal!
Travel: Travel and accommodation expenses are not included.
Also interesting for youView all training courses
Th Microsoft PL-300 Exam Training prepares you, not surprisingly, for the Microsoft PL-300 exam. Read more!
4 Mar, 2024
This MLOps on Azure training is then a perfect next step if you’d like like to take your Machine Learning models further.
7 Feb, 2024
Master the art of goal-setting with our OKR training – practical, insightful, and applicable for all backgrounds. Achieve better outcomes with clear objectives & key results!
Discover OKRs – the popular goal-setting framework through hands-on training. Achieve better outcomes with clear objectives & key results!
Discover how to boost the value of your product by leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI). In two days, you will become comfortable with the black box that is AI and learn how to extract value from data by enhancing your collaboration with Data (Science) or Analytics teams in your organization that build AI.