Certified Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
Become an AZ-500 certified Azure Security engineer. Our Microsoft Azure Security Technologies training empowers you to implement controls, maintain your organization’s security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities effectively.
What will you learn?
As a growing number of organizations rely on the cloud for their mission critical applications, knowledge of cloud security is sought after. The demand for people who can ensure that all of your apps, data and resources are safe will continue to grow. Become the Azure Security engineer your organization cannot live without!
In any cloud environment, securing resources while managing accessibility is a constant challenge. So, in this training, you will learn to manage identity and access, implement platform protection, perform security operations, provide role-based access, and secure data and applications on Azure. After four days, you will have a great understanding of Azure’s core security services and capabilities, as well as the skills to implement highly secure infrastructure solutions.
- A 4-day Microsoft training in English or in Dutch by request.
- Brought to you by Xebia | Xpirit’s Microsoft experts, who have a ton of real-world experience.
- Program designed to prepare you for the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam.
- One AZ-500 exam attempt is included in the training price.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Microsoft Azure and master data, resource, and app security.
- Boost your skills and your career prospects!
Are you ready to expand your technical skillset? Eager to learn how to effectively secure Azure environments? Join our 4-day training program featuring top-notch practical labs for hands-on expertise. We will dive into identity management, implementing platform security, securing data, and streamlining security activities across the organization. You will learn all about Azure AD solutions, safeguarding platforms and containers, and creating security policies. Finally, you will put your new skills to the test with a number of security tasks.
- Manage identity and access: Covering Azure AD, hybrid identity, AD protection, and governance, plus six labs for hands-on experience in Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), Azure Policy, and more.
- Implement platform protection: Explore Network Security Groups, Azure Firewalls, and Container Security. Plus, three labs to gain experience in, among others, configuring and securing ACR and AKS.
- Secure data and apps: Manage security with Azure Security Center, Azure Monitor, and Log Analytics. Explore Key Vault and secure Azure SQL Database and Storage during three hands-on labs.
- Manage security operations: Configure policies and complete security tasks with Azure Monitor, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, and Microsoft Sentinel. Put your skills to the test during the last three labs!
Who is it for?
Designed for IT pros and engineers who want to protect their organization’s data and become experts in Azure security technologies, this role-based training teaches you all there is to know about designing, configuring, and implementing security tools and controls in Azure. If you want to become the Azure Security engineer your organization needs AND earn a certificate bound to boost your career, why wait?
You have completed the Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator training (AZ-104) or obtained equivalent knowledge through experience.
You know your way around Windows/Linux OS and scripting languages (Powershell, CLI).
You have basic knowledge of IT security principles, protocols, and best practices.
You are familiar with Azure and on-premises core services.
Why should I follow this training?
Boost your career by becoming a certified Microsoft Azure Security Technologies engineer
Learn from an MVP
Your trainer is a premier league Microsoft expert, who is also active in the field as a consultant
Deepen your understanding of Azure management and expand your technical skillset
should I know?
Exam included: One AZ-500 exam attempt is included in the training price.
Languages: Training is in English. We can provide a Dutch in-company training.
Materials included: We will provide all necessary study materials.
Laptop: Bring your laptop with Visual Studio and an Azure Trial subscription.
Lunch included: A delicious lunch and a variety of snacks are part of the deal!
T&A: Travel and accommodation expenses are not included.
Also interesting for youView all training courses
Th Microsoft PL-300 Exam Training prepares you, not surprisingly, for the Microsoft PL-300 exam. Read more!
4 Mar, 2024
This MLOps on Azure training is then a perfect next step if you’d like like to take your Machine Learning models further.
7 Feb, 2024
Discover how to boost the value of your product by leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI). In two days, you will become comfortable with the black box that is AI and learn how to extract value from data by enhancing your collaboration with Data (Science) or Analytics teams in your organization that build AI.
The Product Backlog is an emergent, ordered list of what is needed to improve the product. It is the single source of work undertaken by the Scrum Team.
Dip your toes into what GitHub has to offer and get prepared to take the GitHub Foundations certification.