Certified Microsoft Azure Developer (AZ-204)
13 March, 2024 – Hilversum, The Netherlands
Dive into the world of Microsoft Azure with our Microsoft Azure Developer (AZ-204) training course! Whether you’re an aspiring Azure developer or looking to expand your technical skillset, this training will teach you all about building, deploying, and managing applications on Azure.
Starting in March 2024 includes: March 13, 14, 20, 21 and 27, 2024.
Starting in August 2024 includes: August 22, 23, 29, 30 and September 5, 2024.
Starting in November 2024 includes: November 11, 12, 18, 19 and 25, 2024.
09:00 – 17:00
What will you learn?
As a Microsoft Azure developer, your organization will look to you to quickly move something to or build something in the cloud. But where do you start if you want to work as efficiently as possible? And, once the apps are running in the cloud, how do you ensure continuous functionality, performance, security, updates, and backups?
Microsoft constantly adds Azure functionalities, options, and services. In just five days, we’ll bring you up to speed, expand your technical skillset, and show you how to unlock the full potential of Microsoft Azure! This training will empower you to build web apps, harness serverless power, easily manage data, and optimize for peak performance with Azure’s cutting-edge tools. Join us and become an AZ-204-certified Azure developer.
- A five-day Microsoft training in English or in Dutch by request.
- Brought to you by Xebia | Xpirit’s Microsoft experts, who have a ton of real-world experience.
- Program designed to prepare you for the Microsoft Azure Developer exam.
- One AZ-204 exam attempt is included in the training price.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Microsoft Azure and master application development.
- Boost your skills and your career prospects!
Embark on this five-day training program designed to turn you into an expert Azure developer! Be prepared to dive deep into Azure’s core concepts and advanced capabilities, from building web apps and leveraging serverless power to storage, security, and API management.
Explore event- and message-based solutions and learn all about monitoring, optimizing, and integrating caching services. Elevate your Azure expertise and supercharge your cloud development skills with this in-demand Azure training.
- Web apps: Covering the Azure app basics, plus how to develop, implement, and integrate Azure Functions applications.
- Storage and IaaS: Explore Blob and Cosmos DB storage, ARM templates, Azure Pipelines, Docker, and Azure Container Registry for efficient Azure resource management.
- Security, authentication, and API management: Deploy Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0, KeyVault API, Managed Identities, and Azure App Configuration. Publish APIs and manage access and sharing.
- App development and serverless: Master serverless with Azure Functions, Logic Apps, and event/message-based solutions, like Azure Service Bus, for efficient automation and app development.
- Monitoring, caching, and optimizing: Learn how to monitor and analyze apps and solve potential problems. Improve performance with Azure Cache for Redis or optimize storage with Azure Content Delivery Network.
Who is it for?
Are you a developer who wants to go full-force on Azure? Do you want Microsoft’s cloud to become part of your toolset and development chain, but are you missing hands-on experience? This role-based training is just what you need. It is designed for developers (who want to become) responsible for designing, building, and maintaining Azure applications and services while adhering to best practices for security, scalability, performance, and cost efficiency. It also seamlessly ties in with the Microsoft Azure Developer curriculum, offering you the perfect preparation for the AZ-204 exam.
You have completed the Certified Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training (AZ-900).
You have basic knowledge of HTML5/HTTP, ASP.NET, SQL, and REST API interfaces.
You have coding, authentication and web development experience.
You know your way around IaaS and PaaS solutions and the Azure Portal.
Why should I do this training?
Obtain an AZ-204 certificate
Boost your career by becoming a certified Microsoft Azure Developer.
Learn from an MVP
Your trainer is a premier league Microsoft expert, who is also active in the field as a consultant
Gain more Azure knowledge
Deepen your understanding of Azure management and expand your technical skillset
Exam and Certification
After completing all modules, the AZ-900 exam should also be a walk in the park. If you pass, you will receive the corresponding Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certificate. Obtaining this certificate proves that you not only have a thorough understanding of cloud concepts but also know everything about essential Azure Services, Azure Pricing, and Support, as well as the basics of Cloud Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust. The AZ-900 exam and certificate are included in the price of the training.
What does it look like?
What else should I know?
Exam included: One AZ-204 exam attempt is included in the training price.
Languages: Training is in English. We can provide a Dutch in-company training.
Materials included: We will provide all necessary study materials.
Laptop: Bring your laptop with Visual Studio and an Azure Trial subscription.
Lunch included: A delicious lunch and a variety of snacks are part of the deal!
T&A: Travel and accommodation expenses are not included.
Learn all you need to get your AZ-400 Microsoft DevOps Engineer Expert certificate.
Obtain your AZ-104 certificate with this Microsoft Azure Administrator training course.
Become an Azure expert in 2 days! Join our Certified Azure Foundation training, ace the AZ-900 exam, and gain practical Azure skills.
This MLOps on Azure training is then a perfect next step if you’d like like to take your Machine Learning models further.
7 Feb, 2024
Master the art of goal-setting with our OKR training – practical, insightful, and applicable for all backgrounds. Achieve better outcomes with clear objectives & key results!
Meet Jesse Houwing, a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) at Xebia Academy. He teaches all Scrum.org courses but also Azure courses.
Bas van de Sande
Bas van de Sande, Azure Coding Architect at Xpirit & trainer at Xebia Academy, is expert in software development with Microsoft tech, incl. Microsoft Azure.