Embrace Agile in an enterprise environment!
More and more companies are embracing the Agile way of working, but how do you apply Agile on a larger scale? SAFe is a framework developed to help you deliver a product with big groups of people in an Agile way. You can imagine that working together with more than 50 people is a challenge. After this training course, you will know how to align structure, strategy, and teams and create the best product together.
This SAFe training is perfect for...
The Certified Leading SAFe training is perfect for you if you are involved in the implementation of SAFe. Some of our previous participants were Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Change Managers, and experienced Software Developers. There are no specific requirements for participation, but a basic understanding of Agile and Scrum is definitely a nice-to-have.
What will you learn during the Certified Leading SAFe training?
- We will take the time to understand SAFe first. What are SAFe's principles and what are some of the framework's user cases?
- We look at SAFe in the context of Lean Thinking and examine the workflow of Product Development.
- We share where SAFe adds value and how you can measure the impact and progress of Scaled Agile.
- You will learn what an Agile Release Train (ART) is and gain experience with Program Increment Planning and Program Portfolio Management.
After this training course, you will know exactly how to maximize value with SAFe. In addition, you will learn how to manage a Lean-Agile company.
- History of SAFe: how SAFe is built on Agile and Lean ways of working.
- Why SAFe: when do you choose to use SAFe and what benefits can be expected?
- Four layers of SAFe: the difference between a Team, Program, Large Solution and Portfolio.
- Successful with SAFe: learn how to measure the impact and progress of Scaled Agile.
- Hands-on SAFe: discover Program Portfolio Management.
Our trainers are SAFe-certified trainers. They are gurus in the field of Agile and Scaling. Gurus with a lot of practical experience. They are happy to share their experiences for you to better understand the official SAFe learning objectives.
Leading SAFe Certification
The Certified Leading SAFe training is concluded with an exam, included in the price of the training. Please note: attendance on both days is required to take part in the exam. The SAFe Agilist exam needs to be conducted online within 30 days of the last training day. If you pass, you will receive your Scaled Agile Academy certificate.
SAFe Learning Journey
The Learning Journey of a SAFe professional always starts with wanting to know how to scale Agile. For a good Agile foundation, you can follow our Agile Scaling Frameworks Overview training first. Or, start with this Professional level Certified Leading SAFe course directly.
Yes, I want to learn about Agile in an enterprise environment!
After registering for the Certified Leading SAFe training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training, we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- The exam and certificate are included in the price.
- So are all literature and a delicious lunch.
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- The Certified Leading SAFe training is offered in English and Dutch.
- We also offer in-company courses for teams and individuals.