Become a Professional Agile Leader!
You are on the eve of this major transformation: you want to implement the Agile way of working in your organization. But how do you go about this change? The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials training gives you all the tools you need to make a successful switch to Agile.
The PAL-E training is perfect for
This training is perfect for managers who want to adopt Agile principles or will soon be responsible for a Scrum Team. Participation does not require extensive prior knowledge of Agile or Scrum. Our Agile gurus will welcome you into the world of many different methodologies and frameworks. This will help you put together the best approach for your business.
What will you learn during the Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL-E) training?
We start by exploring the Agile mindset. How does Agile work? What is it and why is it so important for organizations to keep thriving in dynamic times? We investigate the Agile benefits for your organization: how can it support innovation, increase customer satisfaction and improve financial results. After that, we take a practical deep-dive. You will learn the basics, such as how to set up and support a Scrum Team and implement Value Driven Development.
- Agile way of working: an overview of what Agile is and why it helps organizations improve.
- Agile benefits: what are the benefits of Agile? You will learn how to identify and qualify them.
- Your role as Agile Leader: what is the difference between a traditional manager and an Agile leader?
- Scrum Team: learn how to set up a Scrum Team and how to measure its success.
- Value Driven Development: discover how to implement this way of product development.
Our trainers are Agile consultants and certified trainers. They are gurus in the field of the Agile mindset. Gurus with a lot of practical experience. They are happy to share these experiences with you as an addition to the PAL-E learning objectives determined by Scrum.org.
The PAL I exam (plus one retry) and Scrum.org certificate are included in the training. The online exam can be taken at a moment of choice. Please note, only if you take the exam within two weeks of completing the training will you receive a free second chance. If you pass the PAL I exam, you:
- receive a Scrum.org PAL I certificate.
- become a lifelong member of the Scrum.org community.
- are included in the global database of Professional Agile Leaders.
Agile Leadership Learning Journey
Do you want to explore your leadership style with us? Xebia Academy offers two options: Management 3.0 and the Agile Awareness for Management training. You can also immediately enter the Professional level with PAL-E and continue your journey with our Change Leadership Agility training. Or, opt for a new route and deepen your knowledge of Agile Scaling.
Yes, I want to become a Professional Agile Leader
After registering for the PAL-E training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- The Scrum.org PAL I certificate is included in the training.
- So is all literature, like a book on Agile Leadership, and a nice lunch.
- T&A is not included.
- The PAL-E training is offered in English and Dutch.