Become the best SAFe team!
Delivering a product with larger groups in an Agile way can be quite a challenge. SAFe is a framework that has been developed to help you do so. Your organization has decided to use SAFe, and now what? This Foundation level training ensures your SAFe team will be up and running within two days.
This SAFe training is perfect for...
The Certified SAFe for Teams training is perfect for Agile teams on the eve of adopting the SAFe principles. This new way of working is sure to have an impact on every team member. During this training course, we consider the consequences of the change for every role.
Do you want to know how you and your team can maximize value together with other teams? This training will help you! Knowing what Agile, Scrum and/or Kanban entail is great. Prior experience with SAFe is not required.
What will you learn during the Certified SAFe for Teams training?
Of course, we'll take the time to really understand SAFe first.
- Which principles underpin SAFe and what does it mean for your day-to-day job?
- What are the responsibilities of a SAFe team in the Agile Release Train?
- How can you collaborate with other teams and roles?
- We will also take a closer look at the dependencies between various teams.
After this training, you will be able to plan iterations, execute them and demonstrate their value. You are also able to plan Program Increments and make the best out of working together with other teams in the Release Train.
- History of SAFe: how SAFe is built on Agile and Lean ways of working.
- Daily SAFe: when do you choose to use SAFe and how to set up an Agile (SAFe) team?
- Agile Release Train: understand how an Agile Release Train works.
- Continuous Delivery: what's a Continuous Delivery pipeline?
- DevOps culture: discover what a DevOps culture looks like in a SAFe context.
Our trainers are SAFe-certified trainers. They are gurus in the field of Agile and Scaling. Gurus with a lot of practical experience. They are happy to share their experiences for you to better understand the official SAFe learning objectives.
SAFe Practitioner Certification
This SAFe for Teams training is concluded with an exam. Please note: in order to take the exam, attending both training days is required. The exam and SAFe Practitioner certificate are included in the price of the training. The exam needs to be conducted online within 30 days of the last training day. If you pass the exam, you will receive your Scaled Agile Academy certificate, plus:
- 1-year SAFe Community Platform membership.
- Exclusive access to online learning resources.
- Certificate of participation.
SAFe Learning Journey
Xebia Academy offers four SAFe training courses to meet a variety of needs. Are you at the beginning of your Scaling journey and exploring ways to do so? Then the Agile Scaling Frameworks Overview is perfect for you.
Are you in charge of leading the SAFe transformation? Check out our Certified Leading SAFe training, which is a Professional level course.
Are you a Product Owner or Product Manager looking for a tailored course to answer your questions? In that case, we advise you to follow our Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager training, specifically designed for Product Professionals!
Yes, I want to truly contribute to the SAFe team!
After registering for the SAFe for Teams training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the course begins, we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- The exam and certificate are included in the price.
- All literature and a delicious lunch are also included.
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- This Certified SAFe training is offered in English.