Xebia Team Kanban Training
Overwhelmed by work? Get the work under control by mastering Kanban with the Xebia Team Kanban Training. Learn actionable strategies to help you prioritize tasks, improve efficiency, and increase team morale by taking control of unforeseen, unorganized, and ad-hoc work.
What will you learn?
Kanban is a well-established method for visualizing workflow to balance demand and capacity and discover bottlenecks. During this intensive one-day training, you will uncover the power of Kanban and apply its principles to your team’s advantage.
You’ll also be able to explore the various real-world Kanban team board designs and styles for optimal performance. Learn how to determine what to work on now, what to leave until later, and what to take off the to-do list forever.
- Master Kanban fundamentals and board design.
- Organize tasks with Kanban systems and subsequently fine-tune when necessary.
- Enhance task transparency.
- Balance urgent and essential tasks.
- Maintain a predictable and efficient workflow.
- Create a custom-designed Kanban system that you can use the next day.
- Introduction to Kanban (Basics and Benefits)
- Experience Kanban.
- Varied Kanban Team Board Designs and Styles (real-world examples)
- Designing and Implementing Your Kanban Team Board
- Visualizing Work for Transparency
- Balancing Urgent and Important Tasks
- Operating a Kanban System
- Deep Dive into Work Item Types
Who is it for?
This training is beneficial to everyone, from knowledge workers craving control over unforeseen tasks to agile enthusiasts seeking better working methods. If you are curious about Kanban and how it can streamline your work and help to improve your efficiency, this tailor-made training will guide you through it regardless of your background.
Basic knowledge of the topic is beneficial but not mandatory.
Why should I do this training?
Improve workflow predictability with actionable Kanban strategies
Master Kanban board design based on your team’s needs
Boost transparency, balance, and workflow predictability
What does it look like?
What else should I know?
[We offer lunches, contact us about any dietary requirements. We have a salad bar and fresh pastries every day. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec eleifend ipsum at odio porta, quis elementum urna auctor.]
Our Kanban trainers are experienced gurus with extensive practical knowledge.
Training is available in English or Dutch.
Study material and lunch are provided.
Meet the trainers
Meet Pieter Rijken, trainer at Xebia Academy. Pieter is an agile and Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) and trains on behalf of Xebia the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP), Kanban System Design (KMP 1) and Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP II) courses. View Pieter’s full profile and training courses on Xebia Academy.