Automate your infrastructure security!
This 2-day training takes a deep-dive into infrastructure security. This specific training focuses on AWS, but by using Terraform, and understanding the principles on a higher level, you will be able to port them to Azure or Google Cloud.
Is this training right for me?
This workshop is aimed at Operations Specialists, Security Professionals, or professionals who are part of a SRE team. Do you want to take care of the security of your infrastructure pipeline and be able to detect and prevent common security pitfalls? Join us!
What will you learn during this Security workshop?
To better assess the risk of any vulnerability found, we will first give you hands-on experience with Threat Modeling. After that, we will create an infrastructure pipeline that serves Packer and Terraform. We will also evaluate the security of the Amazon AMI with various tools by vulnerability scanning, best practice and compliance automation. Next, we will repeat this for the Docker containers involved. Finally, you will learn to secure your network and take care of best practices in Secrets Management and IaM.
- The basics of Threat Modeling
- The areas that matter in securing your infrastructure pipeline
- The basics of IaM and Secrets Management
- Various best practices when it comes to infrastructure hardening
- How to protect the integrity of your artifacts
- Work with: Terraform, Packer, Hashicorp Vaults and vulnerability and compliancy check tools for your infrastructure components
This Security training is brought to you by experts in the field, specialists we also call gurus. Your trainer is a Security specialist with a lot of experience, who is happy to share his or her knowledge to help you protect your infrastructure.
Security Learning Journey
We offer a variety of Security courses and workshops. But, if you want to know more about this specific topic, a good place to start is the Foundation level Agile Threat Modeling training.
Yes, I want to protect my infrastructure!
After registering for this training you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. One week before the training we will ask you about your dietary requirements and we will share literature if you need to prepare yourself. See you soon!
What else do I need to know?
- A laptop with at least 8GB RAM and 40GB of free hard drive space is required.
- All literature and a delicious lunch are included in the price.
- Travel & accommodation expenses are not included.