"I really liked the interaction with the group together with the expertise of the trainer. The parts where you had to work together were nice to do." - Sales Intelligence Manager
Is Product Owner Foundation training right for me?
- Yes - if you prepare work for an agile team or plan to (Scrum or kanban)
- Yes - if you are currently a product owner or are preparing to function in this role
What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The role and responsibilities of the product owner
- Essential Scrum concepts, terminology, roles, events, and artifacts
- The value of Scrum for your product and organizational development
- How and why Scrum works
- Differences between agile and Scrum
- How to write user stories
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Creating story maps and personas
- Estimating and planning to guide a product through to the “ready” process
- Articulating the basics and benefits of agile
You will develop the skills to:
- Prioritize tasks and guide agile teams towards more value
- Plan sprints and releases
- Ensure a maximum return on investment (ROI)
- Excel in the crucial role of Scrum product owner
Product Owner Learning Journey
The Learning Journey of a Product Owner starts with learning the basics on the job or during our Product Owner Foundation training. The next step is the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) training on professional level. Want to become an expert? One year of practice gets you into our Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced (PSPO-A) training. Do you dream of becoming a Product Leader? Continue your journey with our Leadership for Product Managers training.