Improve your end-to-end testing with Playwright
Playwright is a new test automation framework built to enable cross-browser and cross-platform web automation that's evergreen, capable, reliable, and fast. As a developer or tester, if you need to write tests for web applications, using Playwright is a no-brainer!
In just one day, you will learn how to:
- Understand the core concepts of Playwright, and
- Improve writing your automated cross-browser and cross-platform tests.
Become a Playwright Pro!
Learn how to work with Playwright and correctly use this new tool in your software development lifecycle. You don’t want to miss out as Playwright is the new kid on the block. It promises to become one of the most popular web test automation tools in the near future.
Why choose Playwright? If your tests are passing or failing without a clear cause, or you find UI testing expensive and difficult to maintain, Playwright is the answer to your challenges. Playwright enables reliable end-to-end testing for modern web apps. In just one day, you’ll learn how to properly use this tool and gain the knowledge and skills to directly implement what you‘ve learned.
This End-to-End Testing with Playwright training is perfect for…
Do you like to learn how to use Playwright and properly set it up? Are you eager to know how Playwright fits in a good test strategy? Would you like to hear more about best practices and pitfalls? Then this hands-on training will meet your needs.
If you are a Developer and/or a Tester, this End-to-End Testing with Playwright training course is a perfect fit for you. It helps:
- Developers who want to test their web applications, and
- Testers who want to test a web application with one of the most upcoming testing tools.
What will you learn in the Playwright training course?
Learning how to work with Playwright will improve the quality of the software you deliver. During the training, you’ll experience what sets Playwright apart from other web test tooling. After the training, you’ll know how to set up and integrate Playwright into your web projects.
You will learn:
- Setting up Playwright in a new or existing codebase.
- Writing your first cross-browser test.
- Using DOM selectors to write powerful assertions.
- Debugging your tests efficiently.
- Emulating devices.
- Generating tests automatically.
- Writing API tests.
- Running Playwright in your pipeline.
- Writing “authenticate once” tests.
- Writing parallel tests.
- Adding parameters to your test.
- Writing tests for visual regression.
- Creating fixtures to minimize code duplication.
- Writing global setup and teardown.
Each topic will include hands-on exercises and will be accompanied by a necessary theoretical basis to get a good understanding of the topic.
Qualified Test Automation trainers
Our Test Automation trainers are experienced Test Engineers and Agile Test Automation consultants. They are gurus in their field with extensive track records in testing. Changing and innovating the way we test software is what drives them, with a focus on quickly receiving feedback and improving overall software quality.
Test Automation learning journey
Are you interested in other Test Automation training courses? You can check them on the Test Automation page. Our courses for Testers include, for example, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Agile Testing, and Test Automation using Cypress.
If you are a Developer and would like to broaden your knowledge, please check out all our Developer Skills courses here.
Of course, we can also help you with personal advice. Check the upper right corner for Wesley's contact details.
Yes, I want to become a Playwright Pro!
After registering for the training, you’ll receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training, we’ll ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- Bring your laptop to which you have admin rights.
- Install Node.js and NPM on your laptop.
- Install VSCode (preferred) or a similar IDE.
- You’ll need a GitHub account.
- Read our blog on 'Authenticate once with Playwright'.