Save 33% on all Live Virtual Classrooms in May and June: Claim your 33% here.
Get to know the fundamentals of Google Cloud
You are interested in using the Cloud, and you’ve chosen Google Cloud as your platform. Now it is time to gain the knowledge and skills to get started! This 1-day Foundation level training course provides you with an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services. We focus on the following topics: Application Development, Business Transformation, Infrastructure, and Security.
Google Cloud Fundamentals is perfect for
The training is perfect for Developers, Systems Operations Professionals, and Solution Architects planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud Platform. You do not need to be familiar with Public Cloud to participate. Familiarity with the Linux command line, web servers, and text editors is recommended.
What will you learn during the Google Cloud Fundamentals training?
The training offers a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs. You will learn the value of Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies. We explore essential concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You will also get to know many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, and Google Container Engine.
Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Four main services: Compute, Storage, Big Data, and Machine Learning
- Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networking
- The basics of Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- The evolution of Cloud computing
- What makes GCP stand out
- The key structural concepts of regions and zones
Getting started with Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- The several technologies used to connect with GCP
- Cloud Launcher
- Cloud Deployment Manager
Virtual Machines in the Cloud
- Compute Engine
- Google virtual networking
Storage in the Cloud
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Spanner
- Cloud Datastore
- Google Bigtable
Containers in the Cloud
- How does Kubernetes Engine work
- How does Kubernetes Engine help deploy applications in containers
Applications in the Cloud
Developing, deploying and monitoring in the Cloud
- Explore the tools you can use for developing, deploying and monitoring
Big Data and Machine Learning in the Cloud
- How can you get the most out of your data with GCP
- Make basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics
- Get to know the Big Data and Machine Learning services
- Learn how to use these GCP services
This Cloud Technology training is brought to you by Binx.io. Binx.io develops Cloud-Based Solutions, trains and coaches teams, and provides Managed Cloud Services. Binx.io is Google Cloud Authorized Training Partner, and your trainer is a real Cloud guru who enjoys sharing his or her experiences to help you get the most out of GCP.
Our Google Cloud Platform training courses all follow the curriculum drawn up by Google. The GCP Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure training teaches you the essentials of GCP. This training does not prepare you for a Google exam. Additional study is required to obtain the Associate Cloud Engineer certificate.
Google Cloud Platform Learning Journey
Your GCP Learning Journey starts with this Foundation level training. Once you have the basics in place, you can select the Certified Google Cloud Platform track that best fits your professional ambitions. Choose between the Cloud Architect, Cloud Developer, Data Engineer, Network Engineer or Security Engineer track.
Yes, I want to get started with GCP.
After registering for this training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training, we will ask you about any dietary requirements. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- Literature and a delicious lunch are included in the price of the training
- This training does not include an exam or certificate
- Travel and accommodation expenses are not included
- You need to bring your laptop to this training