Test Automation Using Cypress
27 February, 2024 – Hilversum, The Netherlands
For anyone who wants to learn how to work with Cypress for test automation and correctly use this new tool in software development, this is the course to take! Cypress allows you to write reliable tests in a fast and easy way. In just one day, you will learn how to properly use this tool and gain the knowledge and skills to apply it directly to your projects.
09:00 – 17:00
What will you learn?
In our Test Automation using Cypress Training, you will gain hands-on experience, knowledge, and skills to level up your test automation game.
Discover how Cypress sets itself apart from other web-test tooling and learn to set up and integrate Cypress into your web projects.
Master the art of writing well-structured and maintainable Cypress E2E Tests.
Explore basic and advanced Cypress functionalities, create assertions on elements, and use reusable functions.
Learn mocking, working with sessions, and debugging techniques.
Integrate your Cypress tests into a CI solution and discover how to report, monitor, and share results using Cypress effectively.
- Set up and integrate Cypress into your web projects.
- Write well-structured and maintainable Cypress tests.
- Utilize basic and advanced Cypress functionalities.
- Create assertions on elements and use reusable functions.
- Learn mocking, stubbing, and debugging techniques in Cypress.
- Integrate Cypress tests into your CI solution and report and share results effectively.
Testing the way it should be. In just one day, you will learn how to improve your automated tests using Cypress. Cypress allows you to write reliable tests quickly and easily.
This training course is stuffed with extra tips, tricks, and best practices from our Cypress ambassadors. And don’t worry, everybody can learn at their own pace.
- Basics of the Cypress client and cli-runner.
- Setting up and configuring Cypress projects from scratch.
- Writing well-structured and maintainable Cypress web and integration tests.
- Using basic and advanced Cypress functionalities.
- Creating assertions on elements and using reusable functions.
- Leveraging mocking for testing your application in isolation.
- Debugging your tests.
- Integrating your Cypress tests in a CI solution.
- Reporting and monitoring using the Cloud functionality.
- Setting up your tests as a communication tool with stakeholders.
- Delivering clear results for valuable feedback.
Who is it for?
Our Test Automation using Cypress course is perfect for Developers and Testers who want to master Cypress and its practical usage. Whether you are new to Cypress or have some experience, this hands-on training will meet your needs.
Join us if you’re eager to learn how to use Cypress effectively, set it up properly, incorporate it into a solid test strategy, and navigate the best practices and pitfalls.
Cypress – No prior experience with Cypress is required.
Why should I do this training?
Write reliable tests quickly…
…and easily, improving the quality of your software delivery.
Unlock Cypress power…
…and revolutionize your test automation skills quickly.
Learn from the best..
…Test Engineers and Agile Test Automation consultants/trainers from Xebia.
Stay ahead of your peers…
…in the competitive world of test automation and become a Cypress Champ!
Gain hands-on experience…
…and apply it directly to the projects you are working on.
Integrate your Cypress tests into a CI solution…
… and discover how to report, monitor, and share results using Cypress effectively.
What does it look like?
should I know?
After registering for this course, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information.
A delicious lunch is included. A week before training starts, we will ask about any dietary requirements and share relevant literature for preparation.
See you soon!
One-day foundation training in Dutch or English.
Bring your laptop with admin rights for a seamless, hands-on experience.
A (free) GitLab account is required to fully leverage what you’ll learn.
Travel and accommodation expenses are not included
Also interesting for youView all training courses
Follow the Infrastructure as Code – Terraform Advanced training and learn about up-to-date tooling available for Terraform.
5 – 6 Dec, 2023
The Product Backlog is an emergent, ordered list of what is needed to improve the product. It is the single source of work undertaken by the Scrum Team.
Learn how to work effectively with GitHub Actions in our Certified GitHub Actions training!
Dip your toes into every area of functionality GitHub has to offer and be prepared to take the GitHub Foundations certification.
11 Dec, 2023