Certified SAFe for Teams
Better together! Discover the power of collaboration and become the best SAFe team with our Agile Training: SAFe for Teams. This two-day training equips you with the skills and knowledge to work effectively with other teams and team members, maximize value, and deliver products in an Agile way. After this training course, you are ready to take the exam and receive your SAFe Practitioner certificate.
What will you learn?
During the Certified SAFe for Teams training, you will delve into the core principles of SAFe and explore their impact on your day-to-day job. Gain insights into the responsibilities of a SAFe team within the Agile Release Train, learn effective collaboration techniques with other teams and roles, and understand the dependencies between teams. By the end of the training, you will be proficient in planning iterations, executing them, and demonstrating their value. You will also be equipped to plan Planning Intervals and excel in working together with other teams in the Release Train.
In addition, you will gain hands-on experience in scaling Agile teams into an Agile organization, analyzing what framework fits best with your organizational context, and recognizing common scaling challenges.
- Understand the underlying principles of SAFe for effective implementation.
- Master the responsibilities of a SAFe team within the Agile Release Train.
- Develop collaboration skills to work effectively with other teams and roles.
- Gain insights into managing dependencies between teams.
- Plan iterations, execute them, and demonstrate their value.
- Excel in working together with other teams in the Release Train.
- History of SAFe: Discover the foundations of SAFe based on Agile and Lean ways of working.
- Daily SAFe: Learn when and how to set up an Agile (SAFe) team.
- Agile Release Train: Understand the workings of an Agile Release Train.
- Continuous Delivery: Explore the concept of a Continuous Delivery pipeline.
- DevOps culture: Uncover what a DevOps culture looks like in a SAFe context.
Who is it for?
Our Certified SAFe for Teams training is ideal for Agile teams on the verge of adopting SAFe principles. Whether you are a team member, Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Agile Coach, this training is designed to help you navigate the impact of change in your role. Join us and take your collaboration skills to the next level!
Please note that this training is designed to kickstart your Agile Release Train (ART) and is most suited for in-company or multi-company use, less for individuals.
Basic knowledge of Agile practices is beneficial.
This course is designed to kickstart your Agile Release Train (ART) and is most suited for in-company learning.
Why should I do this training?
Maximize value delivery
Maximize collaboration and value delivery
Elevate your team
Unlock the potential of SAFe for your team’s success
Gain practical skills
Gain practical skills to excel in the Agile Release Train
Also interestingBekijk alle trainingen
Elevate your career as a SAFe Certified Architect. Become an expert on Agile architecture, scaling strategies, and remote collaboration for seamless Agile Release Trains.
Follow the Infrastructure as Code – Terraform Advanced training and learn about up-to-date tooling available for Terraform.
5 – 6 Dec, 2023
The Product Backlog is an emergent, ordered list of what is needed to improve the product. It is the single source of work undertaken by the Scrum Team.
Learn how to work effectively with GitHub Actions in our Certified GitHub Actions training!