Become a Professional Cloud Architect
A Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. Through an understanding of Cloud architecture and Google technology, you design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives. This 3-day training introduces you to Google Cloud's comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services, with a focus on Compute Engine.
Architecting with Google Compute Engine is perfect for
This training is perfect for Cloud Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineers using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with a focus on Google Compute Engine.
Before enrolling, you need to complete the Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course, or have basic proficiency with with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments Systems operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
What will you learn during the Google Compute Engine training?
This 3-day training offers a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs. You will explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems, and application services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions, including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Infrastructure
- Using GCP
- Lab: Console and Cloud Shell
- Demo: Projects
- Lab: Infrastructure Preview
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Projects, Networks, Subnetworks, IP addresses, Routes, Firewall rules
- Subnetworks for resource management instead of physical network topology
- Lab: Virtual Networking
- Lab: Bastion Host
- Compute Engine
- Lab: Creating Virtual Machines
- Compute options (vCPU and Memory)
- Common Compute Engine actions
- Lab: Working with Virtual Machines
- Organizations, Roles, Members, Service accounts, Cloud IAM best practices
- Lab: Cloud IAM
Data Storage Services
- Cloud Storage
- Lab: Cloud Storage
- Cloud SQL
- Lab: Cloud SQL
- Cloud Spanner, Cloud Datastore
- Lab: Cloud Datastore
- Cloud Bigtable
- Cloud Resource Manager, Quotas, Labels, Names, Billing
- Demo: Billing Administration
- Lab: Examining Billing Data with BigQuery
- Stackdriver, Monitoring
- Lab: Resource Monitoring (Stackdriver)
- Logging, Error Reporting, Tracing, Debugging
- Lab: Error Reporting and Debugging (Stackdriver)
- Cloud Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Lab: Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Cloud Router, Cloud Interconnect, External Peering, Cloud DNS
- Managed Instance Groups, HTTPS load balancing, Cross-region and content-based load balancing, SSL proxy/TCP proxy load balancing, Network load balancing
- Lab: VM Automation and Load Balancing
- Autoscaling, Policies, Configuration
- Lab: Autoscaling
Infrastructure Automation with Google Cloud Platform APIs
- Infrastructure automation, Images, Metadata, Scripts, Google Cloud API
- Lab: Google Cloud Platform API Infrastructure Automation
Infrastructure Automation with Deployment Manager
- Deployment Manager, Configuration, Cloud Launcher
- Lab: Deployment Manager
- Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Dataflow, BigQuery, Cloud Datalab
This Cloud Technology training is brought to you by Binx.io. Binx.io develops Cloud-Based Solutions, trains and coaches teams, and provides Managed Cloud Services. Binx.io is Google Cloud Authorized Training Partner, and your trainer is a real Cloud guru who enjoys sharing his or her experiences to help you get the most out of GCP.
Our Google Cloud Platform training courses all follow the curriculum drawn up by Google. The Architecting with Google Compute Engine training gives you in-depth knowledge and a Professional level understanding of building solutions on GCP. This training prepares you for Google's Professional Cloud Architect exam and certificate. Google recommends you to have 3+ years of industry experience, including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using GCP before taking the exam.
Google Cloud Platform Learning Journey
Your GCP Cloud Architect Learning Journey starts with a Foundation level training. Once you have the basics in place, you can select the Certified Google Cloud Platform track that fits best your professional ambitions. This training is an essential step on your journey to becoming a Professional Cloud Architect. If you are just getting started, the Foundation level training you need for the Cloud Architect track is Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure.
Yes, I want to become a Professional Cloud Engineer.
After registering for this training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training, we will ask you about any dietary requirements. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- Literature and a delicious lunch are included in the price of the training
- This training includes the Google's Professional Cloud Architect exam and certificate
- Travel and accommodation expenses are not included
- You need to bring your laptop to this training