Production Ready Machine Learning
31 January, 2024 – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
This practical three-day training will give you the skills to bring your machine-learning models into production. We will teach you how to go from notebooks to packages. You will learn best practices for managing your code, including advanced Python features that help Data and Machine Learning (ML) Engineers make sure their code is readable, maintainable, and scalable.
09:00 – 17:00
What will you learn?
After the training, you will be able to
Write robust Python code that is easy to extend, debug, monitor, and test.
Create a high-quality Python package for your machine learning project that is easy to share, collaborate, and deploy.
Understand the importance of and what it means for a project to be production-ready.
Serve your models with APIs or CLIs.
- When is a project production ready?
- Characteristics of high-quality and maintainable code.
- Automatic linting and code formatting with black, ruff.
- Type hinting and type checking with mypy.
- Python version management, package managers, and virtual environments with poetry and pyenv.
- What to test in a data science project with pytest.
- Ensure quality checks on every commit with pre-commit.
- Effective logging and monitoring with logging.
- Build beautiful documentation with Sphinx and MyST.
Python design patterns:
- Object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Dunder methods, iterators, generators.
Serving your Python programs
- Create a command-line interface to your package with typer.
- Build an API with the modern, fast, high-performance web framework FastAPI.
This Machine Learning training course combines conceptual explanations, practical exercises, and a capstone project, which touches upon most of the relevant aspects of production-ready applications. If you follow this training course, you will learn in a very interactive setting the most modern approaches and best practices to develop machine learning code in a robust, safe, scalable, and easy-to-maintain way.
- What makes a project ‘production-ready’?
- From notebook to Python package.
- How to enhance the quality and robustness of your code.
Who is it for?
This course is for Data Scientists, Analysts, or Engineers working with Python. Do you want to migrate your code from notebooks to mature Python packages, enhance the quality of your code and use current industry-standard tools, or collaborate better on projects with your colleagues to let projects evolve to a more scalable code architecture? Then this course is for you!
should I know?
After registering for this training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training, we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if you need to prepare.
See you soon!
All literature and course materials are included in the price.
After registering for this course, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information.
Also interesting for youView all training courses
This MLOps on Azure training is then a perfect next step if you’d like like to take your Machine Learning models further.
7 Feb, 2024
Transform into a certified Data Scientist in just 12 weeks. This boot camp will kick-start your Data Science career with Python.
Learn how to code in Python and perform data analysis with our Python for Data Analysis training.
Learn in this Machine Learning System Design training how to design, reason, and communicate about larger ML systems.
5 – 6 Feb, 2024
Learn how to apply Machine Learning explainability techniques based on implementations from popular packages.