Pentesting Web and API Application Foundation Training
15 April, 2024 – Hilversum, The Netherlands
Hackers exploit vulnerable software. Learn to thwart their attacks by adopting their mindset. This knowledge-packed two-day training equips you with both defensive skills as a web developer and offensive skills as a tester. Master the art of probing for risks, get proactive, and protect your software by learning to probe for threats that exploit discrete vulnerabilities.
09:00 – 17:00
What will you learn?
This comprehensive course is designed to provide you with in-depth knowledge of ways to safeguard your software. You’ll discover how hacking unfolds in cyberspace – gaining insights into hackers’ strategies and recognizing a wide range of risks. The course also delves into mitigation strategies, provides hands-on experience by exploring hacker tools and tactics, and ultimately improves your software delivery.
- Think like a hacker to protect your creations.
- Understand diverse hacking techniques and security countermeasures.
- Mitigate risks, including OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities.
- Gain hands-on experience with various tools like SQL injection, cross-site scripting, clickjacking, and more
- Improve application security and software delivery.
- Hacking Fundamentals: Techniques and mindset hackers rely on to hack systems in cyberspace
- Risk recognition: How to recognize a broad spectrum of specific risks, like OWASP top 10, and explore countermeasures
- Exploiting Vulnerabilities: Real-world Simulations with tools hackers use (including SQL injection, cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery, clickjacking, session hijacking, account enumeration, transport layer security, brute force attacks, password cracking, and parameter tampering)
- Hands-on experience: basics of API Security and mobile Services Integration, Automated Attacks, & Dynamic Analysis
- Mitigating Risks: Building Secure Software
Who is it for?
This training is ideal for web developers, software testers, and anyone proactive about software security. Whether you want to fortify your coding skills, improve your software, or shield your systems from external threats, this course is tailored to you.
Basic knowledge of software development is beneficial.
To participate fully, ensure your laptop has at least 4GB of RAM and administration/installation rights.
Why should I follow this training?
Think like a hacker to safeguard your creations
Gain insights into diverse system vulnerabilities and hacking techniques
Equip yourself with practical skills against real-world risks
Implement proactive security measures and elevate your software delivery game
should I know?
The program comprises hands-on training with industry-standard tools, engaging real-world simulations, and practical insights from experienced professionals to prepare you for real-world software security challenges.
Limited seats available – secure yours today.
Training is offered in English.
Remember to bring your laptop.
Delicious lunches are provided.
Also interesting for youView all training courses
Follow the Infrastructure as Code – Terraform Advanced training and learn about up-to-date tooling available for Terraform.
5 – 6 Dec, 2023
The Product Backlog is an emergent, ordered list of what is needed to improve the product. It is the single source of work undertaken by the Scrum Team.
Learn how to work effectively with GitHub Actions in our Certified GitHub Actions training!
Dip your toes into every area of functionality GitHub has to offer and be prepared to take the GitHub Foundations certification.