Welcome to the Open Source contribution of GoDataDriven, the Apache edition.
The main character of this edition is the always prolific Fokko, who contributed to:
- Apache Airflow with 6 PRs: 4421, 4508, 4510, 4515, 4558, 4573;
- Apache thrift with PR 1723;
- Apache parquet-mr with 5 PRs: 595, 597, 600, 601, 609;
- Apache Flink with 16 PRs: 7404, 7406, 7407, 7408, 7413, 7468, 7484, 7487, 7488, 7497, 7498, 7499, 7506, 7508, 7511, 7547;
- Apache Calcite with PR 988;
- Apache Avro with PR 427 and 434;
Tim was active in the home automation space and you can tell by what he did in the open: he contributed PR 20049 to home-assistant and PR 8153 to home-assistant.io! He also open sourced a repository to integrate home-assistant with PubSub and contributed the second PR to the growatt-api-client! Besides that, he contributed PR 192 to the databricks-cli!
That's it for this edition! If you, like many others, are searching for you next challenge for 2019, don't forget we're hiring! (Especially software and data engineers!).
For more goodness follow me on Twitter: I'm gglanzani there!
Interested in Apache Airflow Training?
While we do a ton of work across the Apache ecosystem, you can tell we have a soft spot for Apache Airflow. You can sign up for our next training session, scheduled for May 23-24, 2019.