Data Science Boot Camp
25 January, 2024 – Virtual
Ready to take your career to the next level? Join our intensive 12-week Data Science Boot Camp and become a certified Data Scientist. No matter your starting point, our expert trainers will guide you through every step of this exciting journey and teach you how to apply Python successfully. Become truly “Data-Driven” and boost your career by using new skills!
09:00 – 13:00
What will you learn?
Embark on a comprehensive learning experience: Dive into Python essentials for data analysis and beyond. Learn about Jupyter Notebooks for interactive documentation and project organization. Create compelling data visualizations using Matplotlib, Pandas, and Seaborn. Become a pro at data-wrangling tasks and customization with Pandas. Tackle real-world projects to solidify your skills. Explore Machine Learning using scikit-learn, preprocessing, and model automation. Build predictive models from scratch and understand ML concepts.
- Attain Python proficiency for data analysis.
- Hone visualization skills using Matplotlib, Pandas, and Seaborn.
- Garner practical experience with real-world projects.
- Achieve expertise in scikit-learn and Machine Learning concepts.
- Obtain the APMG Data Science with Python Foundation certification.
- Join the global network of certified Data Scientists.
The program contains several blocks, each consisting of a theory component and a hands-on lab.
On Thursdays starting in January 2024:
- January 25
- February 1st, 8, 15, 22, 29
- March 7, 14, 21, 28
- April 4
On Tuesdays starting in April 2024:
- April 16, 23, 30
- May 7, 14, 21, 28
- June 4, 11, 18, 25
On Thursdays starting in September 2024:
- September 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- November 7, 14, 21
- The benefits of using Python for data analysis and beyond!
- Python built-in data types.
- How to write functions.
Who is it for?
This Data Science Boot Camp course is perfect for aspiring Data Scientists, Data Analysts, and Business Analysts wanting to:
- Reskill: you want a career in Data Science but don’t have the experience or education (yet).
- Become Data Driven: you know the impact that data can make in your field (marketing, finance, supply chain, retail, etc.), and as a Subject Matter Expert or Manager, you would like to embed Data Science within your work.
- Upskill: you already know Excel or SQL but want to take your analytical skills to the next level.
You don’t need any experience for this boot camp as it is designed to start from scratch. In twelve weeks, you will experience a steep learning curve toward the principles and best practices within Data Science.
Why should I follow this training?
Become an expert in the field
Gain Python skills for data analysis and beyond and create captivating data visualizations.
Master Machine Learning with scikit-learn and tackle real-world projects
Earn your data certificates
Get certified and join a global community of Data Scientists
Exam and Certification
After completing the Data Science Boot Camp, you can take the Data Science with Python exam with APMG International.
- The exam can be taken directly after the boot camp or at a moment of your choice.
- If you get at least 50% of the 50 multiple-choice questions right, you will pass the exam and receive your certificate.
- The exam and “Data Science with Python Foundation” certificate are included in the course price.
- Prepare in advance with this Data Science with Python Foundation sample exam here. Please select “Data Science with Python Foundation (2021)” from the dropdown menu.
should I know?
After registering for this training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training, we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if you need to prepare.
See you soon!
The Data Science Boot Camp extends over a period of twelve weeks. Every week, you’ll have a 4-hour module from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The training requires a laptop.
After registering for this course, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information.
All literature and course materials are included in the price.
Meet the trainers
Meet Lucy Sheppard, trainer at Xebia Academy. Lucy is a data science trainer and teaches many Python courses as well as dbt Learn.
Meet James Hayward, a data science trainer at Xebia Academy. Get to know him here.
Lysanne van Beek
Also interesting for youView all trainings
Learn how to extract insights, interpret seasonality and build forecasting models from time series data.
4 Mar, 2024
Learn how to code in Python and perform data analysis with our Python for Data Analysis training.
Dive deeper into Advanced Data Science with Python and develop your skills even further.
8 – 9 Feb, 2024
Get to know your full potential of Deep Learning and transform the way you work with text.
Learn the core skills in Apache Spark to unlock the power of large-scale data processing and data science.