Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO)
30 May, 2024 – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Take your Product Owner skills to an expert level. Join our two-day Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) training, gain advanced Agile insights, and become a true leader in your field. This training focuses on practical experience and enriches your existing knowledge, empowering you to take your Scrum Team to the next level. Earn your Scrum Alliance A-CSPO certificate and become an accomplished Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner!Download brochure
09:00 – 17:00
What will you learn?
In the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) training, we dive deep into your role as a Product Owner. You will learn how to effectively collaborate with customers and users, enhance communication within your Scrum Team, and explore advanced tools and techniques to position yourself as a leader within your organization. From Kanban and DevOps to road-mapping and release planning, this training equips you with the skills to tackle complex challenges and elevate your Scrum Team’s engagement and commitment.
- Master the core competencies of a Product Owner
- Develop and refine your product strategy
- Visualize and communicate your product’s features and assumptions
- Validate product assumptions using advanced techniques
- Maximize outcome and minimize output with an optimized product backlog
- Lead your Scrum Team in a scaling environment
- Product Owner core competencies: Analyzing and mastering your Product Owner role.
- Advanced Product & Strategy: Working with product strategies during the Agile process.
- Customers and Users: How to visualize and communicate a product strategy, features and assumptions
- Advanced Product Assumption Validation: Exploring various techniques for validating product assumptions.
- Advanced Product Backlog: Maximizing outcome while minimizing output.
Who is it for?
The A-CSPO training is perfect for Certified Scrum Product Owners looking to reflect on their role and deepen their knowledge.
You completed the CSPO course.
Your CSPO certificate is valid at the beginning of the training.
You have logged at least one year of work experience in the Scrum Alliance portal.
We have set these requirements to ensure the training meets your needs at this part of your learning journey. To offer you the best experience, we also want participants’ prior knowledge to match. If you still need to obtain the CSPO certificate, don’t worry; we also offer the CSPO course to help you get started. Xebia Academy provides this training, too. Click here for more information
Why should I follow this training?
Boost your Product Owner skills (Expert level)
Gain practical insights from Scrum Alliance certified experts
Elevate your Agile knowledge and expand your career opportunities
Exam and Certification
The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner training does not conclude with an exam. Instead, after fully participating in the two-day A-CSPO training (an official requirement), you can apply for an A-CSPO certificate with Scrum Alliance.
- Receive the Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner certificate.
- Become a lifelong member of the Scrum Alliance community.
- Be included in the global Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner database.
should I know?
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training, we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if you need to prepare.
See you soon!
The Scrum Alliance A-CSPO certification is included in the training package.
A delightful lunch is included in the course.
All course materials are provided.
Travel and accommodation expenses are not covered.
We offer this A-CSPO training in English only.