Take a deep-dive into Deep Learning!
Deep Learning is a powerful technique that has revolutionized many industries by recognizing patterns in unstructured data. Discover the current state-of-the-art techniques behind applications such as voice transcription, image recognition, and even self-driving cars. Do you want to work with Deep Learning? This 3-day training offers a deep-dive into mind-blowing tech!
"The trainer was able to connect nearly everything he told us to a project, which brought things to life. He enriched theory with applications. I left GoDataDriven with more course material than we could cover in three days. It feels like I received a week's worth of training." —Data Scientist, ABN AMRO
This training is perfect for
Data Scientist that know Machine Learning and want to move from hand-crafted input features, to features that learn from data. This training is especially suited for Data Scientists who work with unstructured data, like text, images, sound, and time series. To get the most out of this training, we advise you have at least one year of work experience with Pandas, scikit-Learn, and Matplotlib.
What will you learn during the Deep Learning training?
This training helps you understand what makes Deep Learning so powerful, especially compared to the neural networks of the past. You will learn how to use the Keras API for building neural networks. We will also teach you how to create a neural network for NLP, image recognition, signal enhancement, and processing.
The program consists of six blocks. Each block consists of theory and a hands-on lab.
- The basics of neural networks (backpropagation, optimizers, activation functions).
- How to use Keras for Deep Learning
- Heuristics to get your network to learn and perform
- Advanced knowledge of Keras API
- Convolutional neural networks with an application for image recognition
- Recurrent neural networks (LSTM, GRU) with an application for time series and NLP
- Final hands-on lab based on participants interest and feedback
You will learn:
- The history of Deep Learning
- How to determine your network architecture
- How to choose which loss functions to use
- The best structure and way of working for creating your neural network
- Advanced topics within Keras API, such as embedding layers, lambda layers, custom layers, and tensor operations within neural networks
- How to build an image classifier
- How to build a sequence classifier
- The internal structure of LSTM and GRU and the differences between them
- The basics of convolutional neural networks and how they work
Data Science Trainers
This Data Science training is brought to you by our trainingspartner GoDataDriven. GoDataDriven works with experts in their field who are always on the lookout for the most innovative ways to get the most out of data. Your trainer is a data guru who enjoys sharing his or her experiences to help you work with the latest tools.
Data Science Learning Journey
Your Data Science Learning Journey starts with a Foundation training, like the Certified Analytics Translation or the Certified Data Science with Python Foundation training. This training is aimed at professionals who want to excel at their job. If you are ready to learn Expert level skills, register for our 3-day Data Science with Spark training.
Yes, I want to dive into Deep Learning!
After registering for this training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- This training requires a laptop with the ability to create Python virtual environments and run Jupyter Notebooks.
- This course is brought to you by our training partner GoDataDriven.
- Literature and a nice lunch are included in the price.
- Travel & accommodation expenses are not included.