This one-day, experiential training taught in Dutch and English, gives software developers the opportunity to learn, practice and experience the flow of proper test-driven development (TDD). Cut your development costs, increase productivity, create effective and organized code, and gain unmistakable proof that your code works as intended.
Is Test-Driven Development (TDD) training right for me?
- Yes - if you work as a developer
- Yes - if you want to improve your TDD skills
What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- Think in (test) scenarios
- How TDD improves the code you write
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Shortening the development time-to-market
- Shortening development feedback time
You will develop the skills to:
- Write effective tests
- Use tests to improve code and design
- Apply testing to secure quality
What else should I know?
- You work as a developer
- The training is programming language agnostic: use your favorite language
- You will need to bring your own laptop for this training