Save 33% on all Live Virtual Classrooms in May and June: Claim your 33% here.
Become an Agile Leader!
Are you a leader working with Agile teams? Or, maybe you are involved in the adoption of Agile? This 2-day Professional level training is great for any manager or leader with Agile leadership aspirations. Agile transformations require a leader who supports but also guides and enables autonomy, mastery and purpose. Exactly what we set out to teach you!
This Agile Leader training is perfect for
This Certified Agile Leadership training is perfect for managers and leaders, currently supporting or interacting with Agile teams. If you are responsible for an upcoming Agile transformation, you are more than welcome to join us. This training offers an accessible way to learn about Agile and lead the organization to true Agility, together with like-minded professionals who experience the same challenges.
What will you learn during the Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL I) training?
The goal of CAL I is for you to understand the benefits of Agile, embrace the mindset and gain the skills and know-how to be a successful Agile leader. We will explore how Agile your organization is now and identify opportunities to improve within a certain timeframe. We will find the best ways to manage the Agile transformation, with a special focus on scaling. What is your role during scaling and what methods exist to do so effectively? You will learn how to measure, report, budget and forecast. You will also learn to build and support highly-engaged dynamic teams within a collaborative climate. You will be given the tools to operate amid uncertainty, complexity and find creative solutions. For instance, by discussing case studies from businesses like yours.
- The context for Agile: why Agile approaches are on the rise and the benefits for customers and employees.
- Agile overview: Agile values and principles and an overview of frameworks like Scrum.
- Leadership in an Agile context: required mindset shifts and the characteristics of a true Agile leader.
- The Agile organization: from organizational structure to ways to increase trust and collaboration.
- Agile approaches to change: change management and how to deal with resistance.
CAL I Certification
The Certified Agile Leadership I training is not concluded with an exam. Instead, after you have fully participated in the two-day CAL I training (this is an official requirement) you can apply for your CAL I certificate with Scrum Alliance. In short:
- You receive a Scrum Alliance CAL I certificate.
- Your certificate and Scrum Alliance membership are valid for 2 years, renew after that period.
- You are included in the global Agile Leader database.
Certified Agile Leader Learning Journey
The Learning Journey of an Agile Leader starts with getting to know the basics. A good start for Agile leaders is our 1-day Agile Awareness for Managers training. We also offer beginners a 1-day Agile Foundation or Agile Scaling course. The CAL I is a Professional level training, which can be followed up by the Expert level CAL II.
Yes, I want to become a Certified Agile Leader
After registering for the CAL I training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- The Scrum Alliance CAL I certificate is included in the price of the training.
- Literature and a nice lunch are included too.
- Travel & accommodation is not included.
- We offer this Agile Leader training in English.