Get started with Amazon Web Services!
Over the last years, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has become one of the leaders in the field of Cloud Technology, as well as a reliable partner for Cloud migrations or Greenfield Application Development. In this 3-day workshop you will gain practical experience with the most important AWS services. Have your hands been itching to start implementing your next project on AWS? Then this is the training for you!
This training is perfect for
Individuals who perform a development role and have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application. Learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. This training prepares you for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam.
What will you learn during this Developing on AWS training?
- Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to identify key features of AWS services
- Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to use or interact with AWS services
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Ability to write code using AWS security best practices (e.g., not using secret and access keys in the code, instead using IAM roles)
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process
Using the AWS SDK
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
Integrating Applications and Data
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
Deployment at Scale
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Use containers in the development process
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
Cloud Technology Trainers
This Cloud Technology training is brought to you by our trainingspartner Binx.io. Binx.io develops Cloud Based Solutions, trains and coaches teams, and provides Managed Cloud Services. Your trainer is a real Cloud guru who enjoys sharing his or her experiences to help you work with the latest tools.
This Developing on AWS prepares you for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. To obtain this certification additional studies are required and the exam is not included in the training. More information about the exam and how to buy/plan it can be found here.
AWS Learning Journey
This AWS training is on Professional level and specially developed for Developers. Do you already have a lot of experience with AWS and are you ready for the next step? Then our AWS Champion or Advanced Developing on AWS training is probably exactly what you are looking for!
Yes, I want to become an AWS Developer
After registering for this training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- You need to bring your own laptop for this training.
- Travel and accommodation is not included