This 3-day course covers advanced development topics such as architecting for a cloud-native environment and deconstructing on-premises legacy applications and repackaging them into cloud-based, cloud-native architectures. It also covers how to apply the tenets of the Twelve-Factor Application methodology.
This training is perfect for
Experienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services. We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Completion of Developing on AWS in addition to a minimum of six months of applying those concepts in a real-world environment
What will you learn during this training?
Breaking Up Monolithic Applications
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture to determine logical or programmatic break points where the application can be broken up across different AWS services
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps while migrating from a monolithic architecture
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application using the six Rs of migration
Developing Microservices-Based Cloud-Native Applications
- Recommend the appropriate AWS services to develop a microservices-based cloud-native application
- Explain the SysOps and DevOps interdependencies necessary to deploy a microservices application in AWS
Monitor and Manager AWS Services
- Use the AWS API, CLI, and SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services
Yes, I want to become an expert in developing on AWS!
After registering for the Advanced Developing on AWS training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!