Do you ever send links to videos stored on Google Drive? If so, there’s probably also a need to direct the people you share the link with to a specific time in the video.
From now on it is possible to share a timestamped link to specific parts of a video. This will take the recipient of the link directly to the indicated timestamp in the video.
How does it work?
- Open the video file from Google Drive
- Play the video to the desired time and pause the video
- Select the dropdown on the ‘Share’ button (top right corner)
- In the pulldown, select ‘Copy link to this time’
- Share the copied link with the people who need it
In need of a bit of assistance when it comes to Google Drive or other Google Workspace applications? Check out our Workspace Xperts offering and never worry about your Workspace environment anymore.