Master your Machine Learning skills using Python!
Are you familiar with the basic concepts of Machine Learning, but struggling to implement it at work? Do you want to learn best practices for developing models and code, but don't know where to start? This course covers advanced Machine Learning algorithms and a framework for professionalizing your Data Science projects for production.
This training is perfect for
This advanced training is designed for Data Scientists who are familiar with Python and want to become more effective at creating predictive models by applying Machine Learning to their organization's data. Participation requires professional experience with Python, statistics and panda's library. If you're not quite there yet, we recommend the Certified Data Science with Python Foundation course.
What will you learn during this Advanced Data Science training?
You will be able to take your Data Science projects in Python to the next level by combining state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms and advanced Python tools and functionalities. You will also be able to structure your projects using clear and concise code, which will increase the efficiency and reproducibility of your Data Science projects.
The program consists of both theory and hands-on exercises.
Day 1: Advanced Python
- Classes in Python
- Dunder & custom methods; private & protected attributes; parent classes
- Peer review and assess existing code
- Redeveloping a forecasting a project from scratch (Pandas & pipelines workflow)
- Data quality & Feature Engineering
Day 2: Machine Learning
- Code review & issue correction in ML applications
- Object oriented programming in Scikit-Learn
- (Automatic) Feature selection
- Code style & testing
- Introduction to packaging & interfaces
You will learn:
- How to enforce best practices in your Python programs using concise and reproducible code
- How to make a proper Python machine learning module for productionizing
- Statistical techniques for (re)sampling your data
- In-depth info about several widely-used machine learning algorithms
- How to create scikit-learn transformers and estimators
- How to train and evaluate your machine learning model using pipelines in scikit-learn
Data Science Trainers
This Data Science training is brought to you by our training partner GoDataDriven. GoDataDriven works with experts in their field who are always on the lookout for the most innovative ways to get the most out of data. Your trainer is a data guru who enjoys sharing his or her experiences to help you work with the latest tools.
Data Science Learning Journey
Your Data Science Learning Journey starts with the basics, like the Certified Data Science with Python Foundation or Certified Analytics Translation courses. Continue your journey with this Advanced Data Science with Python course or three days of Deep Learning. If you want to proceed to Expert level, learn how to do Data Science at scale during Data Science with Spark.
Yes, I want to improve my Data Science projects!
After registering for this training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- Virtual or in-person training: This training can be delivered both in-person or online. When hosting the in-person training, we provide lunch, snacks and drinks to the participants. Accordingly there is a discount for virtual trainings.
- This training requires a laptop. The hands-on labs are run in an online environment, eliminating the need to install software.
- This course is brought to you by our training partner GoDataDriven.
- Literature and a delicious lunch are included in the price.
- Travel & accommodation expenses are not included.