Clear steps to impressive performance and agility!
Are the anticipated results of your change program failing to appear? Do you feel like your organization is stuck? Do you want to know which changes will create an impact and how you can make your organization fit for the future? The Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) offers a roadmap with practices to improve performance and agility and reach growth goals.
The Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) training is perfect for
This training is aimed at professionals like leaders, consultants, change agents or coaches who are familiar with the Kanban method (KMP I & KMP II). To participate, experience with or knowledge of Kanban is required. If you are not yet familiar with Kanban, we recommend the Kanban Foundation or KMP I training.
What will you learn during the KMM training?
This 2-day Kanban certified training offers the skills and knowledge you need to take your organization or service to the next level. Discover which next step is realistic, how to strengthen the right cultural values, and which Kanban practices to introduce or expand. During the training, we cover the following topics in a mix of theory and practical exercises.
- Kanban Maturity Model: What is it. How it is constructed. How to use it.
- How the KMM brings evolutionary change
- What the two failure modes for a Kanban adoption are and how to avoid them
- The levels of the Kanban Maturity Model, plus their characteristics
- Which cultural values are essential at each level, and specific Kanban working methods that support and reinforce them
- An introduction to the Evolutionary Change Model
- The organizational behaviors and characteristics for each level
- The barriers to level 2, 3, and 4 and what it takes to move to the next level
You will learn to:
- Use the Kanban values to introduce specific ways of working
- Assess the level of your organization in terms of method, culture and results
- Strengthen the right cultural values using the Kanban practices
- Identify the barriers to levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 and how to remove them
- Use the Evolutionary Change Model to make a plan for change
Your trainer is always an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) with extensive practical experience. We also call our trainers gurus in their field. They are passionate about sharing their knowledge and experiences with you during the training!
After successfully completing the training, you will receive a Kanban University KMM certificate. This is the first step to becoming a Kanban Coaching Professional. After following the Kanban Coaching Practices training, you will receive a KCP certificate.
Kanban Learning Journey
Kanban is a way of working Agile. Are you eager to become a certified Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP)? Follow our Kanban System Design (KMP I) training and the Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP II) training and become a Kanban Management Professional. To take the next step and become an Expert, sign up for this Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) training and then the Kanban Coaching Practices (KCP) training. This KMM training is the first step. After this, register for the Kanban Coaching Practices training and get your KCP certificate.
Yes, I want to work with the KMM!
After registration you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. One week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements. If preparation is desired, you will also receive the literature via email. See you then!
What else do I need to know?
- The Kanban University KMM certificate is included in the price of the training.
- Access to all KMM content on KMM+ for 3 months
- Study material is also included.
- The virtual version consists of 4 blocks a day of 90 minutes with 3 breaks in total. Please take into account a few hours of homework.
- You will receive the book "Kanban Maturity Model - Evolving Fit-for-Purpose Organizations" at the start of the training.*
- This training is in English or Dutch.
* We only deliver the book within the EU