Clear steps to impressive performance and agility!
Are the anticipated results of your change program failing to appear? Do you feel like your organization is stuck? Do you want to know which changes will create an impact and how you can make your organization fit for the future? The Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) offers a roadmap with practices to improve performance and agility and reach growth goals.
The Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) training is perfect for
This training is aimed at professionals like Service Managers, Business Managers, Change Agents, or Enterprise Coaches who are familiar with the Kanban method (KMP I & KMP II). To participate, experience with or knowledge of Kanban is required. If you are not yet familiar with Kanban, we recommend the Kanban Foundation or KMP I training.
What will you learn during the KMM training?
This 3-day Kanban certified training offers the skills and knowledge you need to take your organization or service to the next level. Discover which next step is realistic, how to strengthen the right cultural values, and which Kanban practices to introduce or expand. During the training, we cover the following topics in a mix of theory and practical exercises.
- Organizational transformation: the biggest challenges (of introducing Kanban)
- Kanban Maturity Model: theory, goal and why it works
- Kanban patterns: where they occur and possible challenges
- What the two failure modes for a Kanban adoption are and how to avoid them
- The Fit-for-Purpose' (F4P) framework and how to realize a F4P organization
- The levels of the Kanban Maturity Model, plus their characteristics
- Which cultural values are essential at each level, and specific Kanban working methods that support and reinforce them
- An introduction to the Evolutionary Change Model
- The organizational behaviors and characteristics for each level
- The barriers to level 2, 3, and 4 and what it takes to move to the next level
- How to scale Kanban across your organization (multiple services)
- What role dependencies play in the levels, and specific Kanban practices to control this
You will learn to:
- Explain to Senior Management how F4P supports becoming an Agile organization
- Use the Kanban values to introduce specific ways of working
- Assess the level of your organization and use KMM to help your organization reach the next level
- Identify approaches to remove barriers to levels 2, 3 and 4
- Strengthen the right cultural values using the Kanban practices
- Create decision filters for your organization that promote the cultural values required for the next level
Your trainer is always an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) with extensive practical experience. We also call our trainers gurus in their field. They are passionate about sharing their knowledge and experiences with you during the training!
After successfully completing the training, you will receive a Kanban University KMM certificate. This is the first step to becoming a Kanban Coaching Professional. After following the Kanban Coaching Practices training, you will receive a KCP certificate.
Kanban Learning Journey
Kanban is a way of working Agile. Are you eager to become a certified Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP)? Follow our Kanban System Design (KMP I) training and the Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) training and become a Kanban Management Professional. To take the next step and become an Expert, sign up for this Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) training and then the Kanban Coaching Practices (KCP) training. This KMM training is the first step. After this, register for the Kanban Coaching Practices training and get your KCP certificate.
Yes, I want to work with the KMM!
After registration you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. One week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements. If preparation is desired, you will also receive the literature via email. See you then!
What else do I need to know?
- The Kanban University KMM certificate is included in the price of the training.
- Study material and a delicious lunch are also included.
- You will receive the book "Kanban Maturity Model - Evolving Fit-for-Purpose Organizations" at the start of the training.
- Travel and accommodation expenses is not included in the price.
- This training is in English or Dutch.