Start coaching, start moving!
Are you part of a change where urgency seems to be lacking? Are you looking for coaching tools that work in the context of your organization? This 2-day Kanban training, certified by the Kanban University, provides the skills and knowledge you need to get change moving again with improved business outcomes as a result.
When is the Kanban Coaching Practices (KCP) training suitable for you?
The Kanban Coaching Practices (KCP) training is a good fit for Kanban Management Professionals who are familiar with the Kanban Maturity Model (KMM). For example, because you have followed the KMM training. You are enthusiastic about evolutionary change and want to continue working with it. We strongly recommended that you first gain experience in coaching with the KMM before attending Kanban Coaching Practices training.
What will you learn during the KCP training?
This training is packed with exercises that teach you how to support leadership, analyze the organizational context, which Kanban practices provide support, and how you can inspire people to change without losing them. You will also conduct a context assessment on your organization and use this to determine next steps.
- How to initiate the next steps in scaling Kanban
- How to use the Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) to support leaders in change
- Where resistance to change comes from, and how to anticipate it
- What the Kanban Evolutionary Change Model is
- What possibilities you have to shake up environments where urgency is lacking?
- How to recognize a successful Kanban implementation
You will learn:
- The do's and don'ts of (Kanban) coaching
- When and at what level to apply or re-apply STATIK
- The influence of (individual and group) identity on coaching
- How and when to introduce new roles like the Service Delivery Manager and Service Request Manager
- How to scale Kanban within one service and across multiple services
- To anticipate resistance and consider it during the intervention
- Which interventions you can apply as a coach
- How to support leaders during change
- To use the KMM and Evolutionary Change Model to make the organization F4P
Your trainer is always an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) with extensive practical experience. We also call our trainers gurus in their field. They are passionate about sharing their knowledge and experiences with you during the training!
After successfully completing the training, you will receive a certificate of participation from Kanban University. If you have already followed the Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) training, following the Kanban Coaching Practices entitles you to the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) status.
Kanban Learning Journey
Kanban is a way of working Agile. Are you eager to become a certified Kanban Expert? Follow our Kanban System Design (KMP I) training and the Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) training and become a Kanban Management Professional. To take the next step and become an Expert, sign up for the Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) training and then this Kanban Coaching Practices (KCP) training. The KMM training is the first step. After this, register for this Kanban Coaching Practices training and get your KCP certificate.
Yes, I want to become a Kanban Coaching Professional!
After registration you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. One week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements. If preparation is desired, you will also receive the literature via email. See you then!
What else do I need to know?
- The Kanban University KCP certificate is included in the price of the training.
- Study material and a delicious lunch are also included.
- Travel and accommodation expenses are not included in the price.
- This training is in English or Dutch.