He loves to collaborate on the split between business and IT. His passion lies in supporting businesses when it comes to creating and delivering customer value fast. According to Robbin, Agile "is an awesome way of achieving this goal. I focus on training and coaching Product Owners towards Product Leaders. I love to help organizations improve their Product Management capabilities to deliver more value for customers in a shorter amount of time.”
Before specializing in Product Leadership, Robbin has worked as an Agile Transformation Lead, Agile Coach, Scrum Master, and Agile Manager with various companies, such as ANWB, KPN, Aegon, Aon, and CR.
In 2018, Robbin shared his knowledge co-writing his first book: “50 Shades of No.” Also, Robbin is part of The Value Maximizers, together with Product Samurai Chris Lukassen.
Areas of Expertise:
- Product Leadership / Product Ownership / Product Management
- Professional Scrum Trainer (PSM, PSPO, Agile Leadership)
- Leading Agile Transformations
- Management / Leadership Coaching & Consulting
- Enterprise Business Agility & Scaling (SAFe, Nexus, LeSS)
- Agile project-, program- and change management