This training is part of the SummerSchool: the live-virtual class on August 25 & 27 will take place on two separate evenings from 18:00h till 22:00h.
Become an Agile tester!
Traditional development is best described as a set of successive tasks, one of them being testing. If your organization moves from traditional to Agile testing, you will become part of a process that follows the Agile principles. You will be part of a team that collaborates in a different way, which also impacts your role and your responsibilities. This Agile Testing Foundation training will provide you with the knowledge and skills to add value as an Agile tester.
"Very useful for my future work. Covered different important subjects regarding testing." - Lead Test Automation Engineer, Naltien
The Agile Testing training is perfect for
To get the most out of this training, you need to have professional testing experience. You are, for instance, a Functional Tester in an organization that is transforming to an Agile way of working. Then this training is great for you!
What will you learn during the Agile Testing training?
We will start by sharing the basic values and principles of Agile and working towards Agile testing together. We will discuss different situations, for you to better understand how to adopt this new mindset. You will learn what Agile working looks like, what the process entails and what this means for your day-to-day tasks as an Agile tester.
You will learn:
- How to overcome cultural roadblocks and process obstacles in Agile transitions
- Common pitfalls in Agile testing and how to avoid them
- Exploratory testing in an Agile context
- The added value of exploration and curiosity in Agile testing
- Defining and implementing test management strategies
- Requirement and specification techniques such as Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) and Specification by Example (SBE)
You will learn:
- The value of holistic team testing, including automation
- How to contribute on a daily basis, during each iteration and release cycle
- Completing testing activities in short iterations
- Healthy test automation
- Strategically drive development using executable and manual tests
Agile Testing Trainers
Our trainers are Agile and Software specialists. They are gurus in their field with an impressive amount of experience. This experience makes every training unique. One thing all courses have in common: you go home inspired and with a new trick up your sleeve to improve the way you work (together)!
Agile Testing Certification
The Agile Testing training is a Foundation level training, and not concluded with an exam and/or certification.
Quality & Test Automation Learning Journey
At Xebia we offer a variety of Foundation level training courses to introduce you to many all aspects of Quality & Test Automation. Check them out here! This Agile Testing training is one of the Foundation level courses. If you are looking for a training at a Professional level, our portfolio includes two options to delve into Test Driven Development like a pro.
Yes, I want to become an Agile tester
After registering for this training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- Literature and a nice lunch are included
- Travel & accommodation expenses are not included
- We offer this training in English and Dutch