DevOps & Continuous Delivery
DevOps requires a shift in culture and mindset with an impact on your people, processes and technology.
- Guiding your teams to take end-to-end responsibility for the products they deliver.
- Modernizing your IT landscape to support agility and to reduce complexity and costs.
- Eliminating all waste in your day to day operations by automating everything we can.
- Replacing your IT operations capability by a more intelligent and cost-effective approach to platforms and IT infrastructure.
- Helping you to retain and build talent in your organization that you will desperately need to survive this age of digital disruption.
DevOps is not a method, nor a framework or a product. DevOps is a mindset creating a high-performance culture in your organization. This culture, as illustrated in our 6 DevOps principles, takes time to evolve. There are several ways to take the first step.
Creating DevOps awareness:
- DevOps games or DevOps trainings
- DevOps maturity assessments regarding people, process and technology
Growing a DevOps culture:
- DevOps team coaching providing measurable improvements in productivity and quality
- Simplification of your IT landscape using modern software architecture styles and patterns
- Automation of your software delivery lifecycle and IT infrastructure to reduce complexity and improve the value flow in your organization
We are passionate technologists and pioneering craftsmen. Our hands-on consultants build innovative solutions. We provide the cutting-edge tools, trainings and consulting services you need to make your business work better, smarter and faster.
Read more about our DevOps vision, services, and some of our customer references on http://xebiadevops.com