In this third episode, we get a bit more technical with me interviewing some of the most excellent programmers in the known universe: Age Mooy and Barend Garvelink. Then, I talk education and Smurfs with Femke Bender. Also, I toot my own horn a bit by providing you with a summary of my PMI Netherlands Summit session on Building Your Parachute On The Way Down. And of course, Serge will have Fun With Stickies!
It's been a while, and for those that are still listening to this feed: The Xebia Knowledgecast has been on hold due to personal circumstances. Last year, my wife lost her job, my father and mother in-law died, and we had to take our son out of the daycare center he was in due to the way they were treating him there. So, that had a little bit of an effect on my level of podfever. That said, I'm back! And my podfever is up!
Your feedback is appreciated. Please leave your comments in the shownotes. Better yet, use the Auphonic recording app to send in a voicemessage as an AIFF, WAV, or FLAC file so we can put you ON the show!
- The sounds used for podcast imaging are all created by audionautix.com.
- The original feed for the Xebia KnowledgeCast was created by Serge Beaumont & Robert van Loghem.
- All interviews were recorded in double mono with a Marantz Pro PMD661 recorder using a handheld AKG D230 dynamic mic, a Rode NTG2 condenser mic on a boompole, or a KEL HM-1 condenser mic on a mic arm resulting in a 96.0 kHz, 24-bit WAV file.
- The "Fun With Stickies" section was recorded using the Auphonic recording app.
- Editing was done on a Macbook Pro using LogicPro with a light voice over filter.
- Post production was done using Auphonic resulting in the final MP3 file for upload to Libsyn and distribution through iTunes and Stitcher.