Save 33% on all Live Virtual Classrooms in May and June: Claim your 33% here.
Do more with data on the Google Cloud Platform
You are interested in using Google Cloud as your platform for Big Data and Machine Learning. Now it is time to gain the knowledge and skills to get started! This 1-day Foundation level training introduces you to the Big Data and Machine Learning capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (GCP). It provides an overview of the Google Cloud Platform and takes you on a deep-dive into the data processing capabilities.
Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals is perfect for
The training is perfect for Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Tech Leads, Solution Engineers and Data Analysts. Before enrolling in this course, you should have a year of experience with one or more of the following: A common query language like SQL Extract, transform, load activities Data modeling Machine learning and/or statistics Programming in Python.
What will you learn during this Fundamentals training?
The training offers a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs that introduce you to the Big Data and Machine Learning capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You will learn to process Big Data at scale for analytics and Machine Learning. You will explore the fundamentals of building new machine learning models and creating streaming data pipelines and dashboards.
Introducing Google Cloud Platform
- Google Platform Fundamentals Overview
- Google Cloud Platform Big Data Products
Compute and Storage Fundamentals
- CPUs on demand (Compute Engine)
- A global filesystem (Cloud Storage)
- Lab: Set up a Ingest-Transform-Publish data processing pipeline
Data Analytics on the Cloud
- Stepping-stones to the cloud
- Cloud SQL: your SQL database on the cloud
- Lab: Importing data into CloudSQL and running queries
- Spark on Dataproc
- Lab: Machine Learning Recommendations with Spark on Dataproc
Scaling Data Analysis
- Fast random access
- Lab: Build machine learning dataset
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow
- Lab: Carry out ML with TensorFlow
- Pre-built models for common needs
- Lab: Employ ML APIs
Data Processing Architectures
- Message-oriented architectures with Pub/Sub
- Creating pipelines with Dataflow
- Reference architecture for real-time and batch data processing
- Why GCP?
- Where to go from here
- Additional Resources
This Cloud Technology training is brought to you by Binx.io. Binx.io develops Cloud-Based Solutions, trains and coaches teams, and provides Managed Cloud Services. Binx.io is Google Cloud Authorized Training Partner, and your trainer is a real Cloud guru who enjoys sharing his or her experiences to help you get the most out of GCP.
Our Google Cloud Platform training courses all follow the curriculum drawn up by Google. The Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning training teaches you the essentials of GCP for data processing. This training does not prepare you for a Google exam. Additional study is required to obtain the Data Engineering with GCP certificate.
Google Cloud Platform Learning Journey
Your GCP Learning Journey starts with a Foundation level training. Once you have the basics in place, you can select the Certified Google Cloud Platform track that best fits your professional ambitions. Choose between the Cloud Architect, Cloud Developer, Data Engineer, Network Engineer or Security Engineer track. This Big Data and Machine Learning training kicks off your journey of becoming a Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer.
Yes, I want to get started with GCP
After registering for this training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training, we will ask you about any dietary requirements. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- Literature and a delicious lunch are included in the price of the training
- This training does not include an exam or certificate
- Travel and accommodation expenses are not included
- You need to bring your laptop to this training