You are a highly motivated sales professional with a strong understanding of Consultancy Services, Azure Cloud, and Managed Services. You have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and are skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients. You are ready to help Xebia grow and thrive in the Microsoft ecosystem.
How Will You Ignite Growth and Innovation
Xebia is a global IT consultancy and services company that helps organizations embrace digital transformation. With a strong focus on innovation and agility, we deliver high-quality solutions that enable our clients to stay ahead in the ever-evolving business landscape. We’re passionate about Cloud-based solutions. So much so, that we have a partnership with three of the largest Cloud providers in the business – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).As a Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in identifying and securing new business opportunities and building relationships with clients.
Our mission can be captured in one word: Authority. We want to be recognized as the authority in our field of expertise. What makes us stand out? It’s the little details, like our attitude, dedication to knowledge, and the belief in people’s potential – emphasizing every team members development. Obviously, these things are not easy to present on paper – so, make sure to visit us to see it with your own eyes!
What you will do as a Sales Manager
As a Sales Manager at Xebia you will work in the Belgium market, proactively acquire new customers, establish profitable portfolios, and engage in diverse prospecting activities. You will collaborate on effective sales strategies, implement them, and leverage strategic client acquisition techniques. Your role will involve building and managing a robust Sales Pipeline and understanding clients’ priorities. Occasional traveling to client locations and Xebia offices will be part of ensuring personalized, hands-on business development.
THIS IS YOUR DREAM JOB IF…
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- You have experience in the global delivery model, particularly in consulting, outsourcing, and transformation.
- You have relationship-building skills and a strong portfolio of previous/current customers.
- You are up to date with the latest technology stack and have a background in solution selling.
- You have experience dealing with C-suite executives.
THIS IS NOT YOUR DREAM JOB IF…
- You think that relationship-building is overrated.
- You are not up to date with the latest technology stack and do not have a background in solution selling.
- You are not able to deal with complex environments and customer deals.