Impact Mapping Training by Gojko Adzic
Do you need help creating and sticking to roadmaps that align delivery and business impact? Or perhaps aligning a diverse group of stakeholders with business objectives?
This interactive, one-day training is designed to help you tackle these concerns head-on and unlock the power of Impact Mapping with seasoned software delivery guru Gojko Adzic’s expert guidance. Sign up to learn fast, interactive, and powerful visual planning techniques that ensure improved delivery decisions and aligned stakeholders for maximum product success.
What will you learn?
In this dynamic one-day workshop, discover how Impact Mapping can help you discern complex processes and build effective roadmaps. This technique will help you unearth assumptions, align different stakeholders, and make decisions that boost product delivery and minimize resource waste.
Acquire the skills to excel in collaborative planning and ensure every delivery fully aligns with your business objectives. Impact Mapping was developed by Gojko Adzic, an esteemed software delivery consultant and author.
- Build products and deliver projects that align with business objectives.
- Create focused, high-impact plans that are change-responsive.
- Elevate your current product delivery strategies.
- Align stakeholders to reduce miscommunication and enhance collaboration.
- Identify and overcome unexamined assumptions.
- Prioritize with precision and minimize waste and scope creep.
- Understand Impact Mapping fundamentals.
- Learn to facilitate impactful Impact Mapping sessions.
- Ensure your Backlog is concise, compact, and prioritized.
- Minimize miscommunication and maximize collaboration with multiple stakeholders with competing perspectives.
- Learn collaborative and value-based prioritization techniques.
- Establish outcome-focused reporting structures.
- Differentiate between valuable user stories and noise.
- Embrace flexible scope and agile practices.
- Avoid distractions, and over-engineered solutions, and prevent scope creep.
Who is it for?
This training course is perfect for Product Owners, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, or any other role that includes iterative (Agile/Lean/Scrum/Kanban) delivery with user stories.
To get the most out of this workshop, you should have a relatively senior role, a basic knowledge of iterative delivery methods, and experience with Scrum, XP, or Kanban-like delivery.
Basic knowledge of iterative delivery methods is beneficial.
Why should I follow this training?
Strengthen strategic planning skills and align delivery for maximum business impact
Craft impactful Backlogs while reducing waste and scope creep
Boost collaboration and prioritize effectively with stakeholders
should I know?
After registering for this course, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the start of the program, we will share relevant literature if you need to prepare.
See you soon!
After registering for this course, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information.
What does it look like?
Meet our trainers
Gojko Adzic is a trainer for Xebia Academy, teaching Impact Mapping and Specification by Example.
Also interesting for youView all training courses
Master the art of goal-setting with our OKR training – practical, insightful, and applicable for all backgrounds. Achieve better outcomes with clear objectives & key results!
Discover OKRs – the popular goal-setting framework through hands-on training. Achieve better outcomes with clear objectives & key results!
The Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) training course KMM training boosts your Kanban skills to achieve goals faster and more efficiently. Includes a Kanban University certificate.
With our Kanban System Design (KSD) training, you can learn the basics of Kanban and obtain the KMP I certificate.
Learn to scale Scrum like a pro with our Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) workshop. Master the Nexus™ framework and get certified.