Leap into the future!
Design Sprint is a proven methodology for solving problems, overcoming challenges, improving products, and creating new ones. It involves designing, prototyping, and testing ideas with users. Developed by Google Ventures, many companies, including Slack, Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox, Facebook, and IDEO, have used design sprints to solve challenges and create new products.
Discover how you can shortcut the endless debate cycle usually involved with evaluating ideas and compress months into days, by answering questions such as:
- Are we solving the right problem?
- Have we verified the solutions?
- Are we focusing on what the customer wants?
- Where do we start, and what will we be doing in the coming months?
Design Sprint: From Idea to Product in 4 Days is perfect for
Product Owners and Managers, Innovation Managers, Corporate Executives, Start-Up Founders, UX/UI Designers, Engineers, and Marketers. You will especially benefit from this workshop, if:
- You are starting a new project to define your product or create a shared vision
- You want to speed up your development and decision-making process and time is of the essence
- You are at a roadblock or fork, and your product or team needs to get unstuck
- You wonder whether an idea is good and want to verify quickly
- You want a new view on current problems and solutions
- You are building a new Agile team and want to make sure they can deliver value quickly and have a validated backlog to start
- You are ready to take the next step in your product or services
- You want to develop new processes, create or update a brand, or define the vision for an organization’s impact in the world
- You are ready to take your Agile way of working to the next level
What will I learn during this Design Sprint workshop?
Discover how the four-day design sprint process quickly aligns teams with a shared vision, clearly defined goals, and deliverables. It works in a variety of contexts, including products, services, website design, mobile apps, business strategy, office redesigns, marketing and business strategy, and team kick-offs. This workshop explores six phases of the design sprint.
You will learn how to:
- Gain insight into problems you are trying to solve and identify your next step
- Validate ideas with real customer feedback
- Understand customer needs from the get-go
- Develop a solid backlog that reflects customer needs
- Reduce the cost of failure by prototyping and sketching
- Quickly understand what works and what doesn’t
- Build products people will use
- Avoid delivering products that don’t meet customers’ needs or answer critical business questions
- Introduce stakeholders to the importance of validating ideas with real users
- Encourage collaboration, bring teams and stakeholders together to work towards a shared vision
- Experiment and try new things without risk
Design Sprint Trainers
Our trainers are Agile specialist and Innovation coaches. They are gurus in their field with an impressive amount of experience. This experience makes every training unique. One thing is all our courses have in common: you are sure to go home inspired and with a new trick up your sleeve to improve the value of your product!
Design Sprint Learning Journey
If you are new to Design Thinking, our 1-day Foundation workshop is the place to start. After this course, you can expand your knowledge and gain advanced Design Thinking skills in our 2-day Professional level Design Thinking: Product Innovation training. Do you want to learn how to run a Design Sprint with your team, then take a look at the Design Sprint Facilitation or Design Sprint: from Idea to Product in 4 Days training courses.
Yes, I want to design the best products!
After registering for this training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- Literature and a nice lunch are included
- Travel & accommodation expenses are not included