Drive the development of AI solutions!
More and more organizations try to gain a competitive edge with data and AI, but it’s hard to succeed. Only 15% of organizations successfully take data and AI solutions into production. As a Analytics Translator, you are at the forefront of connecting the business with Data Scientists to create data and AI solutions that generate value.
“The best thing about the course is the interaction with fellow participants about the role of the Data Science Product Owner. It really helps to expand your knowledge. The examples the trainers give always link what is taught to real life.” —Program Manager Customer Experience and Data Insights, Randstad
This training is perfect for you if
You work for a company that uses data and AI, and you want to play a central role in these processes. Whether you work as an IT, Analytics or Business manager, Agile Coach, Subject Matter Expert (SME), or Product Owner, this training will deepen your knowledge of how to develop successful data and AI products. Basic knowledge of data and AI is helpful but not required. The training takes you through the complete process of generating AI solutions and shows you what is needed to be successful.
What will you learn during this Data Science training?
After this 2-day training, you will know how to successfully identify, develop, and execute AI use cases in your organization. You will be able to drive the development of AI solutions that match business needs. Through every step of the development process, you validate whether the solution generates value.
The program consists of eight blocks, combining theory and hands-on exercises.
- Introduction to analytics
- The analytics process
- The value chain of data science
- Learn about the roles, tasks, and responsibilities in AI use cases through a simulation
- AI solution framework overview
- Ideation phase: AI solution framework part 1
- Experimentation phase: AI solution framework part 2
- Industrialization phase hands-on lab: AI solution framework part 3
You will learn:
- How to gain value from data by developing AI solutions
- The requirements for a successful AI solution
- The technical and business challenges when developing AI solutions
- About an AI solution framework and its different phases
- The role of the Analytics Translator in the AI solution framework
- How to assemble the right team for your AI solution
- About ideation, refinement, and validating the use case
- The process of going from a PoC to a minimum viable product (MVP)
- How to create a proof of value (PoV) for your MVP
- How to develop the MVP into a production-ready solution
Data Science Trainers
This Data Science training is brought to you by our training partner, GoDataDriven. GoDataDriven works with experts in their field who are always on the lookout for the most innovative ways to get the most out of data. Your trainer is a data guru who enjoys sharing his or her experiences to help you work with the latest tools.
Analytics Translation Certification
The exam and Analytics Translation certificate are included in the course. The exam can be taken directly after the training or at a moment of your choice. If you get at least 55% of the 60 multiple choice questions right, you will pass the exam and receive your certificate. More information about the exam can be found here. Prepare in advance with this Analytics Translation sample exam here. Please select “Analytics Translation (2020)” from the dropdown menu.
Data Science Learning Journey
Your Data Science Learning Journey starts with a Foundation training like the Certified Data Science with Python Foundation or this Certified Analytics Translation course. Dive a little deeper with our Deep Learning training for Professionals. If you are looking for Expert knowledge, read more about our 3-day Data Science with Spark training.
Yes, I want to do more with AI!
After registering for this training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training, we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- The Analytics Translation certificate is included in the price of the training. This certification will provide you with proof of participation and show you have learned the most relevant and empowering skills to be an Analytics Translator.
- The training requires a laptop. Exercises are run in an online environment, eliminating the need to install software.
- Literature and a nice lunch are included in the price.
- Travel & accommodation expenses are not included.